Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

Puritz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see on many forums this problem. It's common in New 3DS.. but many user fix by downgrading to Luma3DS v8.1 or trying https://astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/
Let me updated!
Still the same. Downgrading luma to v8.1 or using the other builds didn't work
I dunno man, you can try a Nightly version of Luma.... You can try the one I use if you'd like I can link it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That or maybe you can reboot your router, reconfigure your internet and re-download the game? Maybe it was corrupted somehow though repairing it in eShop should 100% take care of that.

You can always provide the dump.txt to someone who has a dev environment set up to parse the error code for you and tell you exactly what the error means.
Tried that and nope. It's weird. other games work fine just not this one. I'd like to use the one you're using.

Last edited by Puritz,

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What extension does it have to be?
I'm guessing mp3 doesn't work? I completed the above, but I don't get any sound this way.
I know the procedure, but I didn't put anything.
However, I see that the Music of all Theme is in .m4a, maybe the freeShop support this extension only.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Custom freeshop music needs to be in BCSTM format not M4V. Freeshop supports BCSTM, OGG and AAC. Though it is recommended to use BTCSM with a bitrate of under 32000. Just drop your converted BCTSM in [SD:\3ds\data\freeShop\music]

Still the same. Downgrading luma to v8.1 or using the other builds didn't work

Tried that and nope. It's weird. other games work fine just not this one. I'd like to use the one you're using.

Attachments

• Luma3DS - f67d3334.zip
    107.5 KB · Views: 97

Puritz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Custom freeshop music needs to be in BCSTM format not M4V. Freeshop supports BCSTM, OGG and AAC. Though it is recommended to use BTCSM with a bitrate of under 32000. Just drop your converted BCTSM in [SD:\3ds\data\freeShop\music]

now i get a slightly different error, its the same but with one more line of text:
Fault status: Translation - Section

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now i get a slightly different error, its the same but with one more line of text:
Fault status: Translation - Section
Have you ticked the "disable arm 11 exception handlers" and ticked the "enable game patching"? This is pretty weird to me, but I don't know your entire setup and how you got there either. You may have some conflicting files on your SD card, it could be dying..... I dunno

You can try this locale.txt and see if that helps. Place it in SD:/luma/titles/<TitleID>/

Attachments

• locale.txt
    12 bytes · Views: 193

Puritz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you ticked the "disable arm 11 exception handlers" and ticked the "enable game patching"? This is pretty weird to me, but I don't know your entire setup and how you got there either. You may have some conflicting files on your SD card, it could be dying..... I dunno

You can try this locale.txt and see if that helps. Place it in SD:/luma/titles/<TitleID>/
Now it just gets stuck on a endless loading Nintendo 3DS Logo

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now it just gets stuck on a endless loading Nintendo 3DS Logo
Hmm, well you're getting further than you could before Lol. Maybe try doing the seed thing with FBI while using the locale.txt?

I'm honestly kind of just blindly troubleshooting at this point considering you shouldn't have had to do any of this..........

REAVERS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok ive updated freeshop to 3.1.7 using the download link

but i have the DON'T LINK THIS HERE - OLD link

so some of the newest games are not showing up how can i fix this

thanks for the help

Last edited by Issac,

REAVERS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
do you mean to delete the link in the update box >DON'T LINK THIS HERE - OLD link < or the program ps

What does this mean ? > 2/ Put an URL linking to the encTitleKey.bin file on the freeShop's Settings > Update > Auto-update title keys from URL.

Last edited by Issac,

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
do you mean to delete the link in the update box > -snipped-- OLD link < or the program ps

What does this mean ? > 2/ Put an URL linking to the encTitleKey.bin file on the freeShop's Settings > Update > Auto-update title keys from URL.
The old link and write down the correct one that @Majickhat55 said before.
You've to check the box "Auto-update" to integrate this database with the cache of the app, and get updates of it with every reboot of the app itself.

Last edited by Issac,
Reactions: Majickhat55

REAVERS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just delete the old link . tried **** < got invailid URL

:(

Last edited by BORTZ, , Reason: DO NOT LINK TO THE TITLE KEY SITE. VALID OR NOT ITS PIRACY

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ