Not open for further replies.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can't get FBI to download the newest update from Paul's notabug.org.
Tried with the link which begins the upload but no luck.
Can someone please share a QR for the update?

I have no access to a PC to get the CIA manually, that's why I'm asking for the QR.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

cl8298

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys. I haven't had a new game come up on my freeshop since May. Ninja Smasher is the latest one.

I've updated the titlekeys download site to ***.*********.gq/downloadenc and reboot but am still not getting anything more recent.

I really want to figure this out before Pokemon Virtual Console games are released.

Thanks to all who offer wisdom.

Reactions: DarkDante

DarkDante

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi guys. I haven't had a new game come up on my freeshop since May. Ninja Smasher is the latest one.

I've updated the titlekeys download site to ***.*********.gq/downloadenc and reboot but am still not getting anything more recent.

I really want to figure this out before Pokemon Virtual Console games are released.

Thanks to all who offer wisdom.
I don't understand too why some games still not appear on the Freeshop, I. Want to download parking star 3D and is not there.

cl8298

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand too why some games still not appear on the Freeshop, I. Want to download parking star 3D and is not there.
Some don't come up because a great person has to buy each game and manually upload them. My issue is that no new games have appeared on my app for 4 months so obviously something is wrong with my settings

DarkDante

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Some don't come up because a great person has to buy each game and manually upload them. My issue is that no new games have appeared on my app for 4 months so obviously something is wrong with my settings
Try to scan the QR code from the Freeshop, on that site you posted, try to refresh cache.

You are not able to see the latest Japanese dragon quest? Because I was able to see it on my eshop but some new games like Pikmin are not showing too.

cl8298

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try to scan the QR code from the Freeshop, on that site you posted, try to refresh cache.

You are not able to see the latest Japanese dragon quest? Because I was able to see it on my eshop but some new games like Pikmin are not showing too.
I managed to get it fixed. Parking Star 3D JAP is there for me now. The website needs to be http://3ds.*********.gq/downloadenc

I also put /download and then refreshed cache and all games appeared. PM me for full website as it's not allowed to be posted

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it make sense to put v3.1.7 onto arc13's notabug page so people using arc13's freeShop will be moved to Paul's fork and continue to receive auto-updates?

Some people out there are still using v2.2.0, whether it's because they don't know what they're doing and/or someone installed the app for them, because it was impossible to get v2.2.0 to auto-update to arc13's fork. That's not the case this time.

Otherwise, history will repeat itself, and many users will be perpetually stuck on v3.1.4.

@arc13

Last edited by Lacius,

cl8298

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wouldn't it make sense to put v3.1.7 onto arc13's page so people using arc13's freeShop will be moved to Paul's fork and continue to receive auto-updates?

Some people out there are still using v2.2.0, whether it's because they don't know what they're doing and/or someone installed the app for them, because it was impossible to get v2.2.0 to auto-update to arc13's fork. That's not the case this time.

Otherwise, history will repeat itself, and many users will be perpetually stuck on v3.1.4.

@arc13
I was on 2.1.3 for as long as I can remember. Just updated to 3.1.7 and fiddled with the titlekeys website. Finally am getting the updated games. Hopefully just in time for Pokemon

Reactions: Lacius

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on 2.1.3 for as long as I can remember. Just updated to 3.1.7 and fiddled with the titlekeys website. Finally am getting the updated games. Hopefully just in time for Pokemon
That's my point. You updated to v3.1.7 because you visited GBATemp and found your way here. A lot of freeShop users don't do that.

DarkDante

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I managed to get it fixed. Parking Star 3D JAP is there for me now. The website needs to be http://3ds.*********.gq/downloadenc

I also put /download and then refreshed cache and all games appeared. PM me for full website as it's not allowed to be posted
I think thats the one i have, i was able to see Jap version of parking star too but dont want to use Jap lol.

Please send the complete url to check it. :) nice it worked for you.

I just wait for my New 3DS and install it.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
god, I was just releasing because People wanted my theme and freeShop needed the Support for my theme...
It's fine, just don't tag you as the main developer... if you need real help by developing the app for future updates or have any ideas for adding something, feel free to contact me. I'll help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
  • Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit:
    hello, anyone is able to create cheat patches for cemu? i have a simple request if anyone can help
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad: