Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? Seriously?
I did just that and got the same :S

What settings did you have?
Was Native Controls off or on in your case?
Deleted ninconfig=all default. Native Controls being off. Turned mcemu on and still works. Trying wide and progressive now. Confirmed working.

Trying again with Native Controls enabled.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v2.190
Fix Native Control/PATCHSI backwards logic.

Sorry about that. I was trying to keep the current loaders working, which meant 0 = PATCHSI enabled, 1 = disabled (which is why I named it Native instead of PATCHSI). I missed inverting one of the places in the code to match this.

No big deal. All of us programmers have our senior moments from time to time.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v2.190

Sorry about that. I was trying to keep the current loaders working, which meant 0 = PATCHSI enabled, 1 = disabled (which is why I named it Native instead of PATCHSI). I missed inverting one of the places in the code to match this.
Now that's what I call a speedy delivery! :yayu:

However with Native Controls on, the reset combos are broken.
The native combo for resetting the games works (X+A+B+Start), but there's no way to return to the loader without gettin off my lazy butt. :P

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
v2.190

That fixed the BT controls and exit freeze.
Thanks GreyRogue!
Although, exit combo with Native ON still locks the game as Dar0rex said.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
So I have some important reports, so here goes:

-@pokeparadox You're right, tested Godzilla with individual 2 MB memory card and it works fine, somebody should mention this in the compatibility list, game breaks after second match if using 16 MB memory card.

-@JoostinOnline I'm not sure what it is but after the update both Mario Kart Arcade games as well as F-Zero AX show the correct text now, only Virtua Striker 2006 shows up as Virtua Striker 2002, also in USB Loader GX I forgot I have the game ID (for the folder) named differently as USB Loader GXreads the ID from the folder name (which is better IMO) so... yeah!

-Anyway it seems that 2.189 broke the hard reset combo, also enabling/disabling the controller port does nothing and real memory card is always set as (not plugged) instead of (corrupted) which is weird, maybe I'm doing something wrong, I dunno, also exiting Sonic CD in Sonic Gems Collection still gives black screen even when memory card is set to 2 MB or even disabled altogether so that's confirmed, same for the Chao Race in Sonic Adventure DX, btw what the hell is "Debugger Wait" anyway?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I have some important reports, so here goes:

-@pokeparadox You're right, tested Godzilla with individual 2 MB memory card and it works fine, somebody should mention this in the compatibility list, game breaks after second match if using 16 MB memory card.

-@JoostinOnline I'm not sure what it is but after the update both Mario Kart Arcade games as well as F-Zero AX show the correct text now, only Virtua Striker 2006 shows up as Virtua Striker 2002, also in USB Loader GX I forgot I have the game ID (for the folder) named differently as USB Loader GXreads the ID from the folder name (which is better IMO) so... yeah!

-Anyway it seems that 2.189 broke the hard reset combo, also enabling/disabling the controller port does nothing and real memory card is always set as (not plugged) instead of (corrupted) which is weird, maybe I'm doing something wrong, I dunno, also exiting Sonic CD in Sonic Gems Collection still gives black screen even when memory card is set to 2 MB or even disabled altogether so that's confirmed, same for the Chao Race in Sonic Adventure DX, btw what the hell is "Debugger Wait" anyway?
Test again with 2.190
That one should fix the ports issue and hard reset for Bluetooth.
You should also try a 8MB MC (1019 blocks), that's what I'm using and I don't have any issues so far.
No, it doesn't work at all.
What doesn't? The exit?
I just pressed Home on Melee and SADX and they both returned me to HBC.

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

Compatibility it's growing a lot :) I saw someone played baten kaitos 1 and 2 USA on ver2.186 I'm using a wii and wii controller pro, whenever I try to play baten kaitos 1 or 2 or f-zero GX I get a shutdown of my console, what can this issue be? I used to play normally on Dios Mios with the same ISO and on some older rev of nintendont that didn't support bluetooth.

Anyways thanks for the good work and I wanted to share that those three games are not working for me on a normal wii with 480p / 1019 mem emu.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

Compatibility it's growing a lot :) I saw someone played baten kaitos 1 and 2 USA on ver2.186 I'm using a wii and wii controller pro, whenever I try to play baten kaitos 1 or 2 or f-zero GX I get a shutdown of my console, what can this issue be? I used to play normally on Dios Mios with the same ISO and on some older rev of nintendont that didn't support bluetooth.

Anyways thanks for the good work and I wanted to share that those three games are not working for me on a normal wii with 480p / 1019 mem emu.

Have you tried deleting that pesky nincfg file?

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be, I'd suggest verifying them on redump.org.

I jts tested and reporting back.
Nintendon't Rev 2.190 on a normal Wii with a wiimote plus and a controller pro. mem emu ON and 1019 blocks. Deleted config. Baten Kaitos 1 shutdown console. Baten Kaitos 2 shutdown console too. F-zero GX starts shows a black logo AV and then shutdown console.

Tested all three ISO on Dios Mios 2.11 and they all work, so it's not an iso problem... I don't know what could it be, well that's all. I hope this helps.

ukulelehippo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try and launch Nintendont or a GC game from my loader, it just says:

Loading patched kernel . . .-1

And never gets past that. Any idea what's the problem? Nintendont was working loading my GC games not too long ago and I'm not sure why it isn't now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol