Hacking Nintendont

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still looking for the person that edited ghost rekon to be working on 2.173 since that doesnt work at all and that person didnt even putted sound or mcemu working or not so my guess is it was a mistake i will change that back later today unless someone comes forth and says it works and what they used.

Did you check the compatibility list history? If they were signed in then it will show the name

blooddevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In pokemon colosseum (europe version) when i press down on the analog stick the character goes up instead (the D-pad works well). Im using a fake wii classic controller pro trough bluetooth and if i use a ps3 controller with HID that doesnt happen so at first i thought it was a problem because the controller is fake but it works well on other games, that happens just in this game.
Does someone have that problem while using a bluetooth controller on pokemon colosseum?
Oh, and i noticed that the right analog stick does the same thing(when i press down it goes up instead) so its something thats messsing with the 2 analog sticks.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A couple things missing from the Wiki that I noticed...

1) Mr. Driller: Drill Land (J) isn't listed. It plays and saves fine with a physical memory card (v2.175), but it requires a dedicated memory card because it won't save unless the card is formatted in Japanese. With MCEmu, it appears to format and save fine, but locks up when attempting to load the save after a cold boot.

2) Freekstyle is listed as running perfect, but it runs 2x as fast as it should (v2.175). Perhaps this is a proofreading error, as the game listed directly above it in the wiki is also listed as running 2x as fast.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
In pokemon colosseum (europe version) when i press down on the analog stick the character goes up instead (the D-pad works well). Im using a fake wii classic controller pro trough bluetooth and if i use a ps3 controller with HID that doesnt happen so at first i thought it was a problem because the controller is fake but it works well on other games, that happens just in this game.
Does someone have that problem while using a bluetooth controller on pokemon colosseum?
Oh, and i noticed that the right analog stick does the same thing(when i press down it goes up instead) so its something thats messsing with the 2 analog sticks.
colossseum and XD have an issues where the time the controller syncs in it can mess up what you do in this situtations is DC the controller wait afew seconds and reconnect it.

blooddevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
colossseum and XD have an issues where the time the controller syncs in it can mess up what you do in this situtations is DC the controller wait afew seconds and reconnect it.
hmm, i tried that and it didnt work :/
well, its not a big problem, i can just use the d-pad to move or use a ps3 controller.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hmm, i tried that and it didnt work :/
well, its not a big problem, i can just use the d-pad to move or use a ps3 controller.
sometimes you need to restart the game before letting the controller sync just wait until the game stabalizes like on the main menu asking for start its when you press a button to sync this usualy works well.

I changed tom clancy's ghost recon to how it was if that person that chnaged it t green comes foward saying how it works im all hears.

blooddevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You're not using a third party controller...
Are you?
yes, it is a fake one, i mentioned it in the original post and i thought it was because of that but it works well on all other games i tried so im not sure if that happens because its a fake one or not cause it just happens with pokemon.

blooddevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sometimes you need to restart the game before letting the controller sync just wait until the game stabalizes like on the main menu asking for start its when you press a button to sync this usualy works well.

i already tried a lot of times and it doesnt seem to work, its probably because its a fake. Dont worry man, thanks for trying to help :)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yes, it is a fake one, i mentioned it in the original post and i thought it was because of that but it works well on all other games i tried so im not sure if that happens because its a fake one or not cause it just happens with pokemon.
Yeah man that's it.
Third party controllers (fake ones as you call them) are not completely compatible with Nintendont.
The same goes for other accessories like Hori Fighting pad and such, it has a similar response as your controller, the character has an erratic response in which it is always pushing down even when the controller stick is untouched.
The same applies for you, but a little different response.

Try another controller, always try first party accessories.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a Wii U Pro controller and I and so happy that I have rumble while playing my GameCube games. Just wish it has analog triggers as I might get some interesting results with Luigi's Mansion when I try to use an element.

FIX94 Keep up the great work.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

blooddevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah man that's it.
Third party controllers (fake ones as you call them) are not completely compatible with Nintendont.
The same goes for other accessories like Hori Fighting pad and such, it has a similar response as your controller, the character has an erratic response in which it is always pushing down even when the controller stick is untouched.
The same applies for you, but a little different response.

Try another controller, always try first party accessories.
Oh, ok xD
My first thought was that it happened because it was third party controller but since it worked fine on other games i thought maybe it wasnt the controller after all, but yeah, it makes sense that it is because of that :)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh, ok xD
My first thought was that it happened because it was third party controller but since it worked fine on other games i thought maybe it wasnt the controller after all, but yeah, it makes sense that it is because of that :)
It's the app itself.
Not all third party controllers are supported (obviously), so only first party are a sure thing with Nintendont.

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you get the "real" memory card feature to work? I toggle mem card emulation on and off but it doesn't recognise my existing saves.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How do you get the "real" memory card feature to work? I toggle mem card emulation on and off but it doesn't recognise my existing saves.
if mcemu is off and you have your mcard on slot A or B they will detect the saves

what version of nintendont are you using?
are you sure your using your version of the game equal to your saves?

for instance seeing you are from the uk unless you use the pal isos your memcard saves wont be detected using ntsc versions of said games becuase they use a diferent id.

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country
if mcemu is off and you have your mcard on slot A or B they will detect the saves

what version of nintendont are you using?
are you sure your using your version of the game equal to your saves?

for instance seeing you are from the uk unless you use the pal isos your memcard saves wont be detected using ntsc versions of said games becuase they use a diferent id.

. The regions should match. Im using 2.175, with WiiFlow as loader. Does wiiflow remember nintendonts settings? Perhaps that is the issue? Ill try again tomorrow now I know I was on the right track. Thanks for quick reply.

fish & chips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anybody having issues with Resident Evil (REmake) NTSC-US? Both discs shut the Wii down after the "Warning" screen. I thought it was because I was using compressed ISO's but re-ripped them and checked the CRC-32, MD5 and SHA-1 of both discs and they're all the same as the ones on redump dot org.

Using r175, USB HDD formatted as FAT32 with 64kb clusters and it happens with or without any settings enabled on Nintendont. This also happens when I try to boot them with the latest version of USBLoader GX, the one on Cyan's sig.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still looking for the person that edited ghost rekon to be working on 2.173 since that doesnt work at all and that person didnt even putted sound or mcemu working or not so my guess is it was a mistake i will change that back later today unless someone comes forth and says it works and what they used.

Satisfied?

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la