Hacking Nintendont

Sachmach29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I recently picked up a DualShock 4 for the use of the jailbroken iOS tweak called Controllers for All and I suddenly remembered this project, I was wondering if I could use my DS 4 with Nintendont and if so, can you tell me how to install to my modded Wii U?

Mustardtits

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm taking a break from it. Hopefully GreyRogue will be joining the project.

After days tweaking and altering code, I'm no better off than where I started. The kernel & loader code were staggering. My compiled edits seemed to make little to no difference in loader game loads/play.

My apologies. This will take people with more than mid-intermediate C, C#, C++ programming skills like myself.

This crediar is a seriously talented individual.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
After days tweaking and altering code, I'm no better off than where I started. The kernel & loader code were staggering. My compiled edits seemed to make little to no difference in loader game loads/play.
That's one thing that makes this project different from any others I've done. Everything else I've made has had noticeable improvements when I tweak stuff.

This crediar is a seriously talented individual.
That he is, but I wish he'd left the project a little more complete.

On another note, I'm working on Settings Editor GUI v2.0. Maybe something lighter will help me relax. If I do, then I can return to Nintendont.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
I think something like that would best be handled by 8BitWalugi who's had previous experience in setting up a fundraiser with Crediar before. Either way, it might be at a point where he's so disinterested that money might not be a large enough motivator, and I'm not saying that money does not motivate him, but we have to consider what would be a reasonable donation over time invested into a project of this magnitude. If we think it's too much then we should respect his desires and let the man be.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He already said that a fundraiser would not make it worth it, he's given his Wii U to a friend/family member, and his Wii is packed up and inaccessible. He clearly shows no interest in continuing.

crimsonnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a way to search specific threads on this site...

I've partitioned my HDD, the GC portion is formatted correctly but I'm getting a 'no FAT device found or missing game dir' error when started Nintendont (r22) - I'm guessing because I need to point the app to the right place - is there a way to do this currently?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a way to search specific threads on this site...

I've partitioned my HDD, the GC portion is formatted correctly but I'm getting a 'no FAT device found or missing game dir' error when started Nintendont (r22) - I'm guessing because I need to point the app to the right place - is there a way to do this currently?

Nintendont does not support harddrives yet

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
then.. the last good work
is (...)
I'm gonna reply about it just cause you seems to be having lots of fun with the icons (but I do know that it's not a main focus for the project/thread)..
...I think the other version of this icon (the one equal to this one, but without the "n" in WiiU stile) is better ...cause I think this "n" looks out of place esthetically speaking

wiewcw

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, I confirm another pad working Speedlink Strike FX (wired) - funny that is shares same PID&VID values as PS3 controller :), but few changes was made to make it working. Next week I've get Speedlink Strike FX Wireless for testing. Wired and wireless pads have analog triggers :).

Cyan if you want add this to the repository.

Code:
[StrikeFX]
VID=054C
PID=0268
Polltype=1
DPAD=0
Power=2,01
A=3,40
B=3,80
X=3,20
Y=3,10
Z=3,08
L=3,01
R=3,02
S=2,08
Left=2,80
Down=2,40
Right=2,20
Up=2,10
StickX=6
StickY=7
CStickX=8
CStickY=9
LAnalog=12
RAnalog=13

Also I've tested cheat optons on USB Loader GX that you've linked - and it is not working - cheats codes downloaded well, GCT created - Ocarina turned ON - but notworking.

GreyRogue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My brain hurts, but r33 posted. Should fix Pikmin sound, and should get correct DSP version numbers from more games. Taking a break for a while. Don't ask how many hours I've spent over the past couple of weeks trying to figure this thing out. If anyone wants to find games that use v6 and v7 that would be useful. Preferably, NTSC games, as those are the ones I own (I have ~50).

EDIT:
Dolphin can dump the DSP files from the images. You need a debug build so it will generate the Dump file, and it will name it with one of the hashes (different than sha1). You can run sha1 on the file, and it should generate one of the numbers in Patch.c. I don't have any games that use the hash it lists for Pikmin PAL, so that's likely to be one of them.

EDIT2:
r33 will fix Pikmin USA sound, probably not Pikmin PAL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place