Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
so basicaly this is all that is left for a 100% compat list more or less
http://pastebin.com/vkxiArp6

who would have tough when nintendont began and we had like 8 games working at best and how nintendont has turned out.

Also bare in mind that every ntsc game should be on the compat list,same for every pal exclusive and jap exclusive since i have been testing out every game that didnt have a region addon added in yet and adding those tests to the compat list.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

who would have tough when nintendont began and we had like 8 games working at best and how nintendont has turned out.

Yep, the DEVS. have done great work. but also thanx to the testers, especially the ones that updated and maintained the compatibility list.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Reactions: VinsCool

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also bare in mind that every ntsc game should be on the compat list,same for every pal exclusive and jap exclusive since me and sorak have been testing out every game that didnt have a region addon added in yet and adding those tests to the compat list.

Under speed issues, you might want to add "Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes" im about 99% positive it runs too fast. Simply check the opening level vs how it runs to either the actual retail disc, or in dios mios. You'll see what I mean.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Also bare in mind that every ntsc game should be on the compat list,same for every pal exclusive and jap exclusive since I have been testing out every game that didnt have a region addon added in yet and adding those tests to the compat list.
Wow... Only 14 games to reach almost 100% comp?
That is... O.O
Unbelievable!

I haven't been using Nintendont since r230... Guess it is time to go back and update. XD

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Under speed issues, you might want to add "Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes" im about 99% positive it runs too fast. Simply check the opening level vs how it runs to either the actual retail disc, or in dios mios. You'll see what I mean.
losts of ppl played that game even fully and no one ever said it had any speed up so i doubt it has any its probably your preception compared to the ps1 xD

Reactions: Adeka

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Most people don't consider games that only have timing issues in cutscenes to be a big issue so most people ignore it. It will be fixed eventually though.

Honestly though, we are nearly on par with Devolution for compatibility

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wow... Only 14 games to reach almost 100% comp?
That is... O.O
Unbelievable!

I haven't been using Nintendont since r230... Guess it is time to go back and update. XD
tahts about it i didnt put games that can be played but have like a minor issue or like PSO considering plus its a better version of the same game and such.

D

Deleted-353083

whoops!
-added missing file which makes it impossible to compile
-corrected triforce virtua striker offset check
Guess that happens when you make so much changes at once, thanks.

Ok i know i'm probably going to cop some shit asking this since i have so many times BUT... is the dial issue in RE 0 also fixed?

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
tahts about it i didnt put games that can be played but have like a minor issue or like PSO considering plus its a better version of the same game and such.
Yeah I think that is fine.
So far those are the games with the most issues so far.
My beloved RE 0 is one of them, sadly... But I have faith it will work with BT controllers eventually. :)

Oh and screw that other Unnamed app, Nintendont gets the points in favor due to the amazing features it has.

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most people don't consider games that only have timing issues in cutscenes to be a big issue so most people ignore it. It will be fixed eventually though.

Honestly though, we are nearly on par with Devolution for compatibility

I'm not talking about the cutscenes, im talking about the ingame play. Will somebody at least compare to the original or dios mios? I own the original game on gamecube, and im certain it is running too fast. Please test for yourselves before doubting me. : /

and yes the game is fully playable, but it is infact running faster than it is supposed to.

edit: Oh, and also, doesnt SonicAdventure still have that chao crash? and doesnt Residentevil1 Remake still randomly freeze? or have those 2 issues been fixed at some point

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm not talking about the cutscenes, im talking about the ingame play. Will somebody at least compare to the original or dios mios? I own the original game on gamecube, and im certain it is running too fast. Please test for yourselves before doubting me. : /

and yes the game is fully playable, but it is infact running faster than it is supposed to.

edit: Oh, and also, doesnt SonicAdventure still have that chao crash? and doesnt Residentevil1 Remake still randomly freeze? or have those 2 issues been fixed at some point
played RE1 for like 30 min when that came along and never had a single freeze my guesss is ppl were abusing some settings and for me a freeze on a side minigame isnt a major issue on a game, a major issue is something that prevents you from playing the game itself, chaos race is noone of that.

D

Deleted-353083

Yeah I think that is fine.
So far those are the games with the most issues so far.
My beloved RE 0 is one of them, sadly... But I have faith it will work with BT controllers eventually. :)

Oh and screw that other Unnamed app, Nintendont gets the points in favor due to the amazing features it has.

The dumbest thing Devolution did was having to have that verification shit in it, if it didn't then there would be comparison.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
DTLX01 SDML + AR / Freeloader won't boot via GC BIOS, the BIOS reports it as an red screen error invalid disc like an unchipped GC.
I tried patching the gcm / iso game id to GTLP01 but it made no difference.
DTLX01 SDML + AR / Freeloader runs without GC BIOS but it resets something so you can't use Wiimote+Nunchuck input, I don't have a GC controller to test it with.

Also PAL-M bios DOL-002 doesn't work, it runs NTSC games in 480i, whilst it's BIOS menu is PAL-M,
it could be used as an alternative for iplusa.bin for brazilian users.
http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28814#p28814

I also tried running the triforce bios but it said something about a pcb board being missing or the gd media and then it powered off my Wii.

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
played RE1 for like 30 min when that came along and never had a single freeze my guesss is ppl were abusing some settings and for me a freeze on a side minigame isnt a major issue on a game, a major issue is something that prevents you from playing the game itself, chaos race is noone of that.
Actually the chao race is kind of important. You cannot be beat the game 100% without it and if you cannot beat the chao race SPOILER ALERT you cannot collect all of the emblems and you if you cannot collect all of the emblems you cannot unlock metal sonic. Collecting all of the emblems is kind of like collecting all of the crystal shards in kirby 64 which is important to the story in kirby 64. Although collecting emblems is not as important as collecting crystal shards in kirby 64 it still is part of the whole experience.

BlueberrySyrup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey quick question, I have Pikmin downloaded to my USB and it goes to the Title Screen but anytime I press Start it goes to a black screen.

I've tried downloaded multiple iso's and converting them but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing