Nintendo NX Reveal Coming TODAY October 20th

CvK2zVIUAAAT8KE (1).jpg

It's time. Nintendo's next console reveal is finally here. The Nintendo NX will get a trailer tomorrow at 7AM PT/10AM ET.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eh, I'm going to bed.

I don't know if it's been called, but I'm guessing that the $300 rumored price is for a two-three part bundle that includes the portable pad and a compute unit (plus a dock maybe) And the portable will later be sold standalone for $200 or less.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I love how people are saying that if it's a hybrid they'll kill themselves. It's as if eGPU's and fast connectors didn't exist. There's no issue in running from a small APU at low resolution in portable mode and using an external beast of a GPU when connected to the base, it's a matter of implementation at that point, and it doesn't take much to build a system like that. Of course I fully expect Nintendo to cock it up, but that's besides the point.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
This is exciting :) When I first read this I thought it was 7PM in the USA which would be the middle of the night here. I'm really glad they're doing it at 7AM in America as it means it will be 3PM here :) Shame for Japan though as it will be 11PM there :(

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Acutally, if it was an hybrid, that meaning a really great handheld that could pull of some Wii U+ graphic quality, I am totally in!
That would be a handheld dream (if the games also come).

PS: Also my 3DS is really showing its age and begging for a change already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shy::blush: