OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hielkenator said:
House64 said:
ok, I will test later ^^

edit : I tried with beta17, always with the composant cables, Zelda Collector's edition (PAL) (Backup) works with reloader and PAL 576i
biggrin.gif

But Zelda OOT Master Quest don't boot
frown.gif
. I will try later with standard cables.

PAL games work correctly with "PAL 576i" video mode (but "No signal" with "disk" video mode with 50Hz games)
NTSC games work correctly with "disk" video mode
smile.gif

Did you plan to synchronize the clock and the date of Wii with the mode GC internal? Because with Zelda The Wind Waker for exemple the date is always 01/01/2000 :/

(sorry for my bad english)
Yes clock sync would be awesome ( if not yet implented...)

Did you look at the date of that post? I was sure i fixed the date problem in one of the betas.

Mega-Zelda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
Hielkenator said:
YayMii said:
(This is a question based on what I said in this thread)

1. Does WindWaker work without the dungeon map freezing?
2. Can you make a cMIOS installer able to infuse NeoGamma with the cMIOS (like what WiiGator did)? Because this allows running NeoGamma (GC) through the disc channel.
3. So I heard there are audio issues with some games. Are they fixed (Alien Hominid in particular)?

Windwaker works with latest rev 44, internal gc mode

not Wind Waker NTSC-U (map still freezes)
i had a loooooooong discussion with WiiPower
he'll try to fix it (long live WiiPower)
yaywii.gif

don't know about PAL version
r u using special settings other than internal mode

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mega-Zelda said:
not Wind Waker NTSC-U (map still freezes)
i had a loooooooong discussion with WiiPower
he'll try to fix it (long live WiiPower)
yaywii.gif

don't know about PAL version
r u using special settings other than internal mode
Start the game with patched MIOS on and it works with NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL!

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry for not replying your messages, i'm kinda busy with other stuff right now. Wind Waker NTSC should work fine as backup on a not hardmodded system, and Wind Waker PAL doesn't need anything special other than GC mode internal.

The Wind Waker NTSC map freeze fix for Ocarina would be easier to create with somebody with an usb gecko but without modchip.

Mega-Zelda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
WiiPower said:
Sorry for not replying your messages, i'm kinda busy with other stuff right now. Wind Waker NTSC should work fine as backup on a not hardmodded system, and Wind Waker PAL doesn't need anything special other than GC mode internal.

The Wind Waker NTSC map freeze fix for Ocarina would be easier to create with somebody with an usb gecko but without modchip.

don't you worry
at least you're here to support us
i'll see if one of my friends will let me use his unmodded wii
thx for your efforts to make our gaming world better
yaywii.gif
yaypsp.gif
yaynds.gif
nayps3.gif

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey WiiPower, if you want to...
WiiPower said:
Just tell me what you need me to do, and I will do it.

0bsur3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,

I have a problem that is making me crazy...

I'm trying to make ETERNAL DARKNESS to work, but appears and error on the following screen:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kq9RoDMNWdE/TIYs...garallenpoe.jpg

I don't know what can be.

I have a 4.2U system, and tried with Neogamma r9 beta 44...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's try to solv that problem for ALL

-Shrink?
-What mios?
-What cmios?
-Single or multigame?
-Audio stream fix, yes, no, 32kb?

What OPTIONS, MIOS and CMIOS, we have to choose to make it WORK FOR ALL?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep waiting, and THANKS

Mega-Zelda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
damysteryman said:
WiiPower said:

here he comes to save the day
do you have a usb gecko and a soft modded wii
read this and u'll know what WiiPower needs
CODE
http://gbatemp.net/t251772-legend-of-zelda-wind-waker-problem?&st=0
if u need anything just pm me
thx man ur a god send
bow.gif
toot.gif
yay.gif
rofl.gif

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
damysteryman said:
WiiPower said:

At first you need to be able to get the debug output from NeoGamma when booting the game with patched MIOS, so set it to GC mode internal, debug plugin and patched MIOS. You should find something about "GXSetVAT" or similar in the debug output.

If you are a coder yourself, you can try to mod the backup plugin yourself to dump the memory it patched, if not, just post your debug output. So i can make a NeoGamma version that dumps the patched memory before and after patching.

QUOTE(0bsur3 @ Sep 26 2010, 05:32 AM)
Hello,

I'm trying to make ETERNAL DARKNESS to work, but appears and error on the following screen:

-Shrink?
-What mios?
-What cmios?
-Single or multigame?

Keep waiting, and THANKS

Modchip, retail disc, softmod?

Do not set the audio stream fix to yes, that will freeze the game. Try to set Audio stream fix to 32kb. If that fixes the problem, you did shrink the game with a bad shrinker. To fix that .iso to work correctly in that case, use fstfix with the option that aligns all files at 32KB.

YOCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
WiiPower, I tried to run OtherM on R9 B44 but it gives an ID error. R8 final is running it just fine.. Could you give it a try to check what is happening?

Do you need any specs from my Wii to help you?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
YOCJ said:
WiiPower, I tried to run OtherM on R9 B44 but it gives an ID error. R8 final is running it just fine.. Could you give it a try to check what is happening?

Do you need any specs from my Wii to help you?

Yes i need more infos. Like do other games work? Which cIOS? What error exactly?! What settings? ...

0bsur3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WiiPower said:
damysteryman said:
WiiPower said:

At first you need to be able to get the debug output from NeoGamma when booting the game with patched MIOS, so set it to GC mode internal, debug plugin and patched MIOS. You should find something about "GXSetVAT" or similar in the debug output.

If you are a coder yourself, you can try to mod the backup plugin yourself to dump the memory it patched, if not, just post your debug output. So i can make a NeoGamma version that dumps the patched memory before and after patching.

Hello,

-Shrink?
-What mios?
-What cmios?
-Single or multigame?

Keep waiting, and THANKS

Do not set the audio stream fix to yes, that will freeze the game. Try to set Audio stream fix to 32kb. If that fixes the problem, you did shrink the game with a bad shrinker. To fix that .iso to work correctly in that case, use fstfix with the option that aligns all files at 32KB.

I am using a USA (NTSC) iso, maybe i'll try a PAL one...

because when I use "fstfix edark.gcm s" ... that fixes the audio... but if I take the same iso before do that and uses leter T to align all files at 32kb... says NOT FIXED, NOT FIXED, NOT FIXED, to all files

0bsur3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
0bsur3 said:
WiiPower said:
damysteryman said:
WiiPower said:

Hello,

-Shrink?
-What mios?
-What cmios?
-Single or multigame?

Keep waiting, and THANKS

I am using a USA (NTSC) iso, maybe i'll try a PAL one...

because when I use "fstfix edark.gcm s" ... that fixes the audio... but if I take the same iso before do that and uses leter T to align all files at 32kb... says NOT FIXED, NOT FIXED, NOT FIXED, to all files

And I have to shrink the iso? and burn it as a MULTI ISO GAME, or can be only Eternal darkness?

0bsur3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WiiPower said:
You didn't answer my questions.

I don't know if I understood your question, but when I bought they said that was CHIP, not SOFT, and what is RETAIL DISC?

Ahh, I think I know what means... The disc is not original, I've downloaded from Internet

Mega-Zelda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
QUOTE said:
I don't know if I understood your question, but when I bought they said that was CHIP, not SOFT, and what is RETAIL DISC?

Ahh, I think I know what means... The disc is not original, I've downloaded from Internet

he needs to know what CMIOS version ur using
if ur wii is hard modded or soft modded
do other games work for you
what is the error msg u get

**retail discs are the ones u buy from official game stores (original games) (not backups)**

0bsur3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mega-Zelda said:
QUOTE said:

he needs to know what CMIOS version ur using
if ur wii is hard modded or soft modded
do other games work for you
what is the error msg u get

**retail discs are the ones u buy from official game stores (original games) (not backups)**

Im using MIOS v.10 CMIOS v. 5 I think...
And yes, other games work for me, all resident evil' series, zelda wind waker, mario sunshine, zelda twilight, zelda special edition, a lot of games work for me...

I'm using cIOS37 rev 19 slot 249 it says..... to play Monster Hunter Tri, but before that I was using 249 rev19

The message I got is on EDGAR ALLAN POE SCREEN:

"An error has ocurred. Turn the power OFF and check the
Nintendo Game CUBE TM Instruction Booklet for further instructions."

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The game needs be 1:1 or you need to use fstfix to get the 32KB alignment. If "fstfix s" changes anything for you, then you have one of the crappy modchips that does not handle audio streaming correctly, i'm not sure if NeoGamma can help you in that case.

Hmm, what cMIOS do you have exactly? If it's Waninkoko's, then that's the problem.

0bsur3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WiiPower said:
The game needs be 1:1 or you need to use fstfix to get the 32KB alignment. If "fstfix s" changes anything for you, then you have one of the crappy modchips that does not handle audio streaming correctly, i'm not sure if NeoGamma can help you in that case.

Hmm, what cMIOS do you have exactly? If it's Waninkoko's, then that's the problem.

I instaled now using WAD MANAGER 1.7 MIOS v10 and CMIOS v5

But there's 2 diferent options on FSTFIX.......... i'm using 1.5 fstfix

"S" is for STREAM AUDIO FIX

and "T" its for 32kb Align......

what should I have to use? and what is 1:1?

If I uses naninoko cmios, what cmios should I use?

I think I downlaod it from the wii, but where do I get correctly cMIOS to play this game?

Have I burn it on SINGLE or MULTI ISO? SHRINK or NOT? PAL OR NTSC?

(Mine is 4.2U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sorry I sat on them when they were open
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So that version is semi rare