Marijuana Legalized In Colorado / Washington

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow man time for me to say this...

people must be lucky or idiots or something voting this shit... but that's just my 2 50 cent's and i'm sticking to it.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how much money they could put towards the deficit if they just regulated marijuana like they do alcohol...

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, it doesn't matter to me if its legalized. Its the least harmful drug out there after all.
Is the age limit to smoke it 18 or 21? Im only guessing based on its effects and how they are similar to alcohol.

AngryGreek766

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To many prudes on this site what year were you guys born? 1954? Those reefer madness videos prolly hit you pretty hard back then if most people still feel this way about marijuana. The stigma needs to be done away with. Im glad they legalized it somewhere now hopefully all of north america soon.

Reactions: yuyuyup

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To many prudes on this site what year were you guys born? 1954? Those reefer madness videos prolly hit you pretty hard back then if most people still feel this way about marijuana. The stigma needs to be done away with. Im glad they legalized it somewhere now hopefully all of north america soon.

There's like no one in this thread acting like that.

Did you get so blazed that you didn't read the thread?

AngryGreek766

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's like no one in this thread acting like that.

Did you get so blazed that you didn't read the thread?
This is exactly what i meant. I showed support for legalization and now this douche bag is tryna hold it against me. Did that little comment make you feel like a big smart guy? Its the same attitude towards alot of things like gay marriage it may be legal some places but people will still put other people down for being gay. I smoke so i must be less intelligent then you is the theory right?

Reactions: yuyuyup

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exactly what i meant. I showed support for legalization and now this douche bag is tryna hold it against me. Did that little comment make you feel like a big smart guy? Its the same attitude towards alot of things like gay marriage it may be legal some places but people will still put other people down for being gay. I smoke so i must be less intelligent then you is the theory right?

Well now reading this post I feel a lot smarter actually.

I feel now that you're less intelligent because you created a strawman, argued with it, and somehow lost in the end.

AngryGreek766

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't create anything you insulted me after i stated my opinion. Maybe you should watch your mouth?, wait this is the internet.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only objections to it is it effects people who don't smoke it, it's not like drinking alcohol where the only effect is being with someone annoying when you're sober. I'm fine with the smoke but people who smoke it in public (a lot do over here) are despicable and selfish people with no regard for others, it's a shame that when I'm with my daughter that I have to go around different routes so that she doesn't inhale any of it.

So whatever, legalise it but only if you're in your own home...not like legalising it over here would make much difference.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't create anything you insulted me after i stated my opinion. Maybe you should watch your mouth?, wait this is the internet.

You said "people in this thread think that smoking is unacceptable" (roughly) and then argued against it. Not a single person in this thread has gone "Weed is bad" or anything of the sort. That's called a "strawman".

I only mocked your creation of a poor strawman and that even against a nonexistent opponent your opinion came out as crude and misinformed.

Reactions: Brian117

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You said "people in this thread think that smoking is unacceptable" (roughly) and then argued against it. Not a single person in this thread has gone "Weed is bad" or anything of the sort. That's called a "strawman".

I only mocked your creation of a poor strawman and that even against a nonexistent opponent your opinion came out as crude and misinformed.

My mom is not fat. I don't know why you're doing this. Leave me alone.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Guild's point is that you're offended over something that did not happen, AngryGreek766. He makes a valid point, nobody condemned anyone here as of yet, there's no reason to go all commando. You seem to be a little bit paranoid about it and just assumed that that's the general attitude, when it isn't. Just on the side note, anxiety is one of the side effects of Marijuana intake... :P

As for the reasons as to why Marijuana is illegal in the first place, I believe it was originally a legislature pushed strongly by the tobacco as well as textile industry due to the fact that Marijuana is more reactive, plus hemp can be used as an easily-grown renewable source of cheap fabric, am I correct? Anti-drug propaganda came later.

To me, everything's "for the people" as long as they don't use it in excess - create some reasonable usage boundries and everybody will be just fine.

Reactions: Gahars and Rydian

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Mind quoting some of it?

'Cause I don't see any of that here.

Reactions: Guild McCommunist

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Dang it, I originally came here to make a joke! Now I made my first impression already and the chances of it being even remotely funny have crumbled!

Okay, let's say it anyways...

"And thus the migration has begun yet again - Westward." uhh... "...Suddenly the population of Washington D.C is expected to triple in the next few weeks."?

...WHATEVER! I didn't even try that hard with these two! >>;

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind using it on the blue moon occassions but like Hadrian said, it should be kept in doors really

AngryGreek766

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do find the fact that your explaining to me what a "strawman" is quite funny you really do think im a dimwit don't you. Anyway I'll be honest the main reason guild upset me is that as soon as i showed my support he used that to reinforce his insult "did you get so blazed you didn't read the thread?" If no one else sees a problem with that i don't know what to say.

P.S.Hadrian's point about keeping it inside is vary valid.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do find the fact that your explaing to me what a "strawman" is quite funny you really do think im a dimwit don't you. Anyway I'll be honest the main reason guild upset me is that as soon as i showed my support he used that to reinforce his insult "did you get so blazed you didn't read the thread?" If no one else sees a problem with that i don't know what to say.

P.S.Hadrian's point about keeping it inside is vary valid.

Methinks you don't know what to say because you're soooo blazed mannnn...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny