Status
Not open for further replies.

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone could help me step by step it would be nice! & I forgot to tell I have both gateway card & a nds flash card r4i wifi one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

which is the best to use?
Dont need any of them, the tutorial that was already linked to you giv3s step by step directions. Quit being lazy and go read it.

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
http://bob.me.tz/age/

maybe this would help?

This looks pretty useful. Would totally try that if I hadn't already installed A9LH using the guide some months ago :) I think this could help people concentrating on the actual step they are at in the guide if used correctly. Getting distracted while trying to install A9LH wouldn't be such a big deal then. Nice work, @ihaveamac :)

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
they should all be fine. if one doesn't work, try the next.

be sure to use the "Old 3DS or 2DS 9.2.0 - EUR" pack.
  1. Extract Universal Inject Generater, then copy both hs.app from your SD card and FBI.ciafrom the FBI zip to the input folder
Where is this input folder?

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I'm not getting these points can you help please?

1. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS, then get into the Homebrew Launcher through the entrypoint of your choice
  2. Open EmuNAND9 (This can sometimes take a few tries - if you still can't get it to work after quite a few, you can rerun the downgrade to make sure everything worked properly)

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
i'm stuck on homebrew need help.

When I start my 3ds it just launch homebrew. it happened after these steps.
  1. Go back to the main menuhax_manager menu, then select "Configure/check haxx trigger..."
  2. Press A to continue, then select "Type1"
  3. Hold down on the D-Pad, then tap the touch screen; this is the recommended button to use for launching menuhax in this guide because it does not interfere with any other functions of tools we will be using
  4. Go back to the main menuhax_manager menu, then press B, followed by Start to exit back into the Homebrew Launcher
  5. Use the Start button to reboot
  6. You can now hold D-Pad down while the system is booting to launch the Homebrew Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...