Long time lurker, first time caller...er... poster.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gwendall, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Gwendall

Newcomer Gwendall Member

Feb 2, 2009
    United States
    Just another person from the seamless mass that raises the view counts, but not the post counts.

Aside from enjoying games for a bit over two decades, I also love to cook!

In my spare time I like to develop my recipes, but also show those who vow they can't cook what they're actually capable of.

I may not replace the Top Ramen in their lives, but I do have a nice selection of recipes I dub "Cooking With Class, Without Busting Your A**" when an emergency arises. :3

As I get older, I'm reminded of a fun gaming related memory. When I was a kid there was a cool adult that lived near my best friend that would import and buy the latest games. I remember when the Super Famicom came out, he had one specially imported from launch day. He was a TV Editor, and so very busy, but he'd still spend some time opening up his doors to let the neighborhood kids have some fun with games they couldn't possibly afford. I can only aspire to be like him. Okay, maybe not exactly like him. Later I learned he had a divorce. And... I did end up dating his daughter in high school...

Right! Games! *cough cough* Fun stuff, weep at the death of arcades, shine on you crazy diamond.
  2. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Welcome cook!