From the creators of Jazz3D (Kind of)

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
In this case I’m talking about About Unreal Tournament Subreddit Section.
JqI1Myu.png

That has nothing to do with Unreal Tournament either...
can't you see that? That initial post talks about everything else but that.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I was counting on previous thread right there.
You're dodging responsibility here. What does any previous thread have to do with this one, I was pointing out why the contents of your post about Unreal 2 got deleted. Its pretty obvious. Your post was like a clickbait.
Post automatically merged:

Also how could you watch X-Files season 12? There was no such thing, not even in the comic world (and they had their own season 10/11 before the renewal mini-series was a thing).

And fine, it might not be nice for them to censor you, but if you don't understand why they did so, I did make it clear why. That's just how things are there, if you don't like it don't go to reddit.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You're dodging responsibility here. What does any previous thread have to do with this one, I was pointing out why the contents of your post about Unreal 2 got deleted. Its pretty obvious. Your post was like a clickbait.

Also how could you watch X-Files season 12? There was no such thing, not even in the comic world (and they had their own season 10/11 before the renewal mini-series was a thing).

And fine, it might not be nice for them to censor you, but if you don't understand why they did so, I did make it clear why. That's just how things are there, if you don't like it don't go to reddit.
Well The X-Files Season 12 didn’t happen yet.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No they can't handle it. Not without you making 1000 suggestions in the comemnts. :rofl: :rofl::rofl2:

Also is that your new nickname there too now? peterparkerspiderman? ;)
Well yes I named it myself like that for instance in DeviantArt,Sonic Retro Forum,Unreal Engine Forums. Including ppe.pl.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

My country from in the past more or less. Anyway is there here someone who is missing 1990's like for instance I do? For instance anyone? For instance LEOTCK?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Last edited by Luke94,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
https://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.php?title=UnrealTournament_Server_Guide
https://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.php?title=Masterserver_Guide
Do you understand any of it or not?
How many times did I asked you for this already yet?
It's because I need to set it up for Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Online Multiplayer Server. I almost done it,but GameServer.bat file cannot recognize System folder.
xR0d4b1.png

VV6F82k.png
You should try it with utjazz3d and it needs to be adjusted to work with the correct directories and that's it really. I don't have time and worries to handhold you now.
Why don't you convince someone (no matter how) that I am speaking the truth and I need money otherwise I'm going to die?

Like about everyone from the Unreal community is conveniently ignoring me. It seems like vulpes and co. are not the exception but the rule, because they say and propagate that anything I say is false and that I'll be fine etc and that I'm mentally ill. Yea right.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You should try it with utjazz3d and it needs to be adjusted to work with the correct directories and that's it really. I don't have time and worries to handhold you now.
Why don't you convince someone (no matter how) that I am speaking the truth and I need money otherwise I'm going to die?

Like about everyone from the Unreal community is conveniently ignoring me. It seems like vulpes and co. are not the exception but the rule, because they say and propagate that anything I say is false and that I'll be fine etc and that I'm mentally ill. Yea right.
Well I could have such troubles as you. Loosing access to the internet. Someone could kidnap me as well. Abduct me. Confiscate me iPhone and iPad. We could as well loose even contact with each other. Maybe I could end up in the same or the slightly different similar way as you.
Anyway how am I suppose to explain convince all Unreal Forums that you are not insane that you really need a help? For instance I am permanently banned in Old Unreal Forum,Unreal Engine Forum,UT99 Forum,UnrealSP Forum,Beyond Unreal Forum,Beta Archive Forum it’s not temporarily nowadays…etc.

Last edited by Luke94,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well I could have such troubles as you. Loosing access to the internet. Someone could kidnap me as well. Abduct me. Confiscate me iPhone and iPad. We could as well loose even contact with each other. Maybe I could end up in the same or the slightly different similar way.
Anyway how am I suppose to explain convince all Unreal Forums that you are not insane that you really need a help? For instance I am permanently banned in Old Unreal Forum,Unreal Engine Forum,UT99 Forum,UnrealSP Forum,Beyond Unreal Forum,Beta Archive Forum it's not temporarily nowadays...etc.
ARGH
And no not likely as long as you'd ask some individuals discretely or whatever. Do you really think they'd be interested in you? You have no past qualm with them, they will safely ignore you.

As for the confiscation, the only confiscation I can see happening is from your mother's side.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?