From the creators of Jazz3D (Kind of)

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No it didn't really. But its similar in a way. I just wanted to link to the archive with the old concept art but I realized the link no longer works....well what can I expect from that jerk who claims to care about game preservation and doesn't really.
Who is it? The Baratus II?

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Who is it? The Baratus II?
No. And don't ask please.
Post automatically merged:

Man when I see the name of "Jazz3D" i thought for a second is about a the Jazz Jackrabbit 3 was cancelled, but no.
Yes it is that. As in this was from kind of the same team. Well at least Jason Emery and Alex Brandon were most heavily involved on both projects and some misc. artists.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No. And don't ask please.

Yes it is that. As in this was from kind of the same team. Well at least Jason Emery and Alex Brandon were most heavily involved on both projects and some misc. artists.
I was originally intended planned to ask you answer that I was thinking about Delacroix. At least I answered not asked like politely asked me.

Last edited by Luke94,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
miscarchive

This used to be on that site I talked about. It should have all the concept art/important things without actual game builds etc (there are only the frankenbuilds anyways). This is not everything that was made this is only the initial content that was sent to me around 2014 and shared around.

And no its not Delacroix. stop guessing who it is either

I am posting some images here from the archive. This includes screenshots of tests/builds we didn't get to see (including that level from Ty Halderman with art from Daniel Cook that couldn't be opened due to lacking early Unreal 1996 version). The archive doesn't have some additional models etc recovered later but yea for presentation this archive is best as it also contains copies of the websites.

Few of the screenshots have some unreal player models in them though one with a Circle tatoo on the back of the male, but that skin edit was not found unfortunately among any of the archives.

Either way I selected these to show, enjoy.

Whole.JPG

CircleLogo.JPG

People.jpg

col01b.JPG

terraed05.jpg

terraed10.jpg

title.JPG

AVIAN.gif

MANTAUR.gif

MANTDEMO.GIF

RIDING.GIF

RUCOR02.gif

STONE.GIF

bane02.JPG

HUMAN2.GIF

TOWN.GIF

temple.png

temple1.png

temple3.png

Tplat01.JPG

Tplat02.JPG

Tplat03.JPG
Eclipse02b.JPG

Attachments

• Tplat03.JPG
    Tplat03.JPG
    281.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by LeoTCK,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You really should consider posting such digital articles for instance even in both at least Old Unreal Forum and UT99.org not just only GBATemp.net Forum. Also even in Unreal Engine Forum. How unfortunate that Unreal Tournament Forum got archived.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You really should consider posting such digital articles for instance even in both at least Old Unreal Forum and UT99.org not just only GBATemp.net Forum. Also even in Unreal Engine Forum. How unfortunate that Unreal Tournament Forum got archived.
maybe, but most people there know about it and part because of betaarchive but you're right I guess there should be a dedicated article.

but that thing that reminds you of skinwalker, this was the concept art for that particular human character, so not exactly nali looking, this is how it was supposed to be if it was textured

human2-gif.424930

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
maybe, but most people there know about it and part because of betaarchive but you're right I guess there should be a dedicated article.

but that thing that reminds you of skinwalker, this was the concept art for that particular human character, so not exactly nali looking, this is how it was supposed to be if it was textured

human2-gif.424930
So in Old Unreal Forum,UT99.org Forum Community Members are already aware of it? Anyway yeah it seems that both of us were banned unfortunately in Beta Archive Forum unlike Delacroix where in alternate universe it was him that was banned right there not us both.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So in Old Unreal Forum,UT99.org Forum Community Members are already aware of it? Anyway yeah it seems that both of us were banned unfortunately in Beta Archive Forum unlike Delacroix where in alternate universe it was him that was banned right there not us both.
Yes, correct.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Cool it’s good to know. Including for instance at least maybe you could post it even in Paranormalis Forum.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You're absolutely crazy but I don't see anything in the About Unreal 2 post. It was deleted. What was there?
Oh really? Well I was looking for so-called expensive sensation hard facts. Well anyway I have digital backups anyway.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
No wonder if got deleted. It says about Unreal 2 but nothing in your post is about UNREAL 2! Lmao really. At least the Unreal post is partially about Unreal, but this really takes the icing on the cake.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No wonder if got deleted. It says about Unreal 2 but nothing in your post is about UNREAL 2! Lmao really. At least the Unreal post is partially about Unreal, but this really takes the icing on the cake.
It’s like two things in one. Both on-topic and off-topic at the same time. Default the same subject and at the same within slightly different subject that somehow might correlate with each other. Maybe nothing related,but still somehow related to Unreal from quantum physics perspective.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It’s like two things in one. Both on-topic and off-topic at the same time. Default the same subject and at the same within slightly different subject that somehow might correlate with each other. Maybe nothing related,but still somehow related to Unreal from quantum physics perspective.
Fucking BS, the post about Unreal 2 had nothing to do whatsoever with Unreal 2 apart from the title.

Fuck quantum perspective, that's all pseudoscience shit.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Fucking BS, the post about Unreal 2 had nothing to do whatsoever with Unreal 2 apart from the title.

Fuck quantum perspective, that's all pseudoscience shit.
In this case I’m talking about About Unreal Tournament Subreddit Section.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto