Long time lurker, first time caller...er... poster.

Gwendall

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just another person from the seamless mass that raises the view counts, but not the post counts.

Aside from enjoying games for a bit over two decades, I also love to cook!

In my spare time I like to develop my recipes, but also show those who vow they can't cook what they're actually capable of.

I may not replace the Top Ramen in their lives, but I do have a nice selection of recipes I dub "Cooking With Class, Without Busting Your A**" when an emergency arises. :3

As I get older, I'm reminded of a fun gaming related memory. When I was a kid there was a cool adult that lived near my best friend that would import and buy the latest games. I remember when the Super Famicom came out, he had one specially imported from launch day. He was a TV Editor, and so very busy, but he'd still spend some time opening up his doors to let the neighborhood kids have some fun with games they couldn't possibly afford. I can only aspire to be like him. Okay, maybe not exactly like him. Later I learned he had a divorce. And... I did end up dating his daughter in high school...

Right! Games! *cough cough* Fun stuff, weep at the death of arcades, shine on you crazy diamond.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things