Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Got another complete kiosk console.

It also came with the resett button and wiimote adaptor.

Holy shit dude, if you ever want to get rid of one of them I'll buy.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nope. You are incorrect. Retailers do NOT purchase these. They remain Nintendo's property the entire time.

Please stop twisting my words to fit your story. I did not say Ninty was definitely, positively, 100% going to come after you, and I never commented on the console's lifecycle. I said they can come after you to take back their property, and that the more you advertise that you have it, the more likely they are to want it back. Nintendo cares very much about their property. Even demo carts are their property and are supposed to be sent back after use.

You asked how to get more demos. I told you the two methods of obtaining demos. I also told you that demos are not tied to any specific demo unit and can be used on any demo unit, so if you happen to find any of the discs, you would be able to use them. The only issue that stems from that is if the disc has an older system firmware, then I would doubt it would install the demo from it, as it is a system update disc, not a demo update disc.

That pretty much should clear the air for you as to how to obtain demos. As you should already know, retail games will not work on demo units, so you can't go that route. The above methods are the only ways. So I am unsure as to how you don't think I answered your question. I also was kind enough to provide you with information regarding who owns your device: Nintendo, not you. And again, no, Nintendo is not guaranteed to reclaim their property back from you, but they can, and you should be aware of that.

Lastly, the company/person that sold you this unit broke the law, and sold you something they do not own. Do what you want with that knowledge.

What an absolute toolbag this guy is. Any guesses as to how many sticks are up Capitan Correct's ass???

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you all go. Demo disc in a retail system enjoy.
I'm assuming it just doesn't show/work (can't tell because the video won't load). Wonder if there's something in app.xml/cos.xml/meta.xml which locks it between different systems. Although it's also just possible there's purely a difference in encryption. If that were the case you probably couldn't dump it without IOSU on retail or kexploit on a koisk.

Last edited by shinyquagsire23,
Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi