• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How do i use / launch it? Thanks!
Download the jar, the config and the updatetitles.csv (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Maschell/JNUSTool/master/release.zip) and add the commonkey to the config. Make sure you have java 8 installed!
To use it start it you have two options.
1. just double click on the .jar file:
Make sure you have the config (with correct values) and updatetitles.csv in the same folder. A windows will popup and let you choose from the game updates. Feel free to add more title (post here or make a pull request)
2. Command line (when you want to provide a key or use a titleid that is not in the list)
Code:
java -jar JNUSTool.jar

Last edited by Maschell,
Reactions: TiMeBoMb4u2

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry for the question, but how do I autolaunch gx2? Which files do I have to copy to sd and what links I have to click in the browser?

jmrodrigues

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/releases

Get SD package, it's pretty self-explanatory. I host my own files, the SD card only needs the elf, on wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/, place Mongoose inside the www folder, execute and it will be hosted on your PC's IP, port 8080. Open wiiu browser, goto to pc ip (ex: http://192.168.1.2:8080) it will execute the payload, opens browser again, re-run the page if successful (http://192.168.1.2:8080) and it will load loadiine. Whenever you want to change games, exit to home, run miimaker and it will go to loadiine again.

You need decrypted games on your fat32 formatted SD (ex: SD://wiiu/games/Super Mario 3D World [ARDP01]/)

Mongoose: https://www.cesanta.com/products/binary

Last edited by jmrodrigues,

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/releases

Get SD package, it's pretty self-explanatory. I host my own files, the SD card only needs the elf, on wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/, place Mongoose inside the www folder, execute and it will be hosted on your PC's IP, port 8080. Open wiiu browser, goto to pc ip (ex: http://192.168.1.2:8080) it will execute the payload, opens browser again, re-run the page if successful (http://192.168.1.2:8080) and it will load loadiine. Whenever you want to change games, exit to home, run miimaker and it will go to loadiine again.
The self Question on my Side.But can i Load the newest GX2 without HBL with Online Browser Method?I have test it with wj44.ml exploit.wiiubrew ....But all Hangs by WiiU Logo in the down right corner.Only Selfhost working?

Bye

jmrodrigues

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Online also works, but self hosted i've got a more than 95% success rate on the kernel exploit (MAC version). You don't need HBL, just use the SD package, and it will load loadiine directly.

Use Open Beta 0.2, there's reports that it's important to have same version on SD card.

Last edited by jmrodrigues,
D

Deleted User

so I purchased a new wii u. it come with 5.4 version. now I have 2 consoles. one with version 5.5.1 with a bunch of games I purchased and 5.4 wii u for loadiine. my question is can I use loadiine offline? becuse last time I tried it was updating my console to the last firmware and yes I had tubehax dns activated. maby my router changing the dns on its own. because when I set tubehax dns I couldn't go to eshop but on the next day I could.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I purchased a new wii u. it come with 5.4 version. now I have 2 consoles. one with version 5.5.1 with a bunch of games I purchased and 5.4 wii u for loadiine. my question is can I use loadiine offline? becuse last time I tried it was updating my console to the last firmware and yes I had tubehax dns activated. maby my router changing the dns on its own. because when I set tubehax dns I couldn't go to eshop but on the next day I could.
use KWS to use it offline + self host.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For android : download kws server or tiny web server, Upload your www files to your phone and that's all, enable hotspot, set the directory on KWS to your WWW folder, start KWS, go to your Wii U, connect to the IP of your phone [KWS], ta da!

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

For android : download kws server or tiny web server, Upload your www files to your phone and that's all, enable hotspot, set the directory on KWS to your WWW folder, start KWS, go to your Wii U, connect to the IP of your phone [KWS], ta da!
thanks for your quick reply and the helping. I also found a guide on YouTube.

Reactions: ScarletDreamz

Loffah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The exploit is acting strange for me sometimes.
Normaly it fails the rush thingy the first time when executing the exploit, sometimes it also freeses and i'm forced to restart my wiiu.
I'm also trying to use this version of loadiine but it's stuck on a white wiiu loading screen and i'm probably forced to restart my console again. Am i doing something wrong here or is this just how it is at this point in time ?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The exploit is acting strange for me sometimes.
Normaly it fails the rush thingy the first time when executing the exploit, sometimes it also freeses and i'm forced to restart my wiiu.
I'm also trying to use this version of loadiine but it's stuck on a white wiiu loading screen and i'm probably forced to restart my console again. Am i doing something wrong here or is this just how it is at this point in time ?
I would recommend you to use www.wiiubru.com for loading any exploit.
Also, try to use the SD versions of both HBL and Loadiine.
If the exploit fials, it will simply kick you back to the System Settings instead of freezing the Wii U and forcing you to unplug it.

I've been using those ones for like a month or so without any issues, all I need to do is to just have the browser in a clean tab each time I enter or exit the Wii U.
I don't even have to clear the cookies at all.

Loffah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I would recommend you to use www.wiiubru.com for loading any exploit.
Also, try to use the SD versions of both HBL and Loadiine.
If the exploit fials, it will simply kick you back to the System Settings instead of freezing the Wii U and forcing you to unplug it.

I've been using those ones for like a month or so without any issues, all I need to do is to just have the browser in a clean tab each time I enter or exit the Wii U.
I don't even have to clear the cookies at all.
Thanks for the reply. I do believe that i'm using the sd version. I changed to the site you gave me. It's cool that it just does the exploit at once. It saves you time.
I'm still trying to launch loadiin gx2, but it's getting stuck on a loading screen. I guess i will re read the instructions.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for the reply. I do believe that i'm using the sd version. I changed to the site you gave me. It's cool that it just does the exploit at once. It saves you time.
I'm still trying to launch loadiin gx2, but it's getting stuck on a loading screen. I guess i will re read the instructions.
Make sure the paths are okay for Loadiine.
Does HBL launch?

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Loffah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Make sure the paths are okay for Loadiine.
Does HBL launch?
it seems like it worked now when i clicked the HBL. And i can click gx2 from here. Very strange, there seems to be no games displayed tho. Is this because of me not placing the game ID in the name or did i fuck up my paths?

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it seems like it worked now when i clicked the HBL. And i can click gx2 from here. Very strange, there seems to be no games displayed tho. Is this because of me not placing the game ID in the name or did i fuck up my paths?
You need to have the ID in the folder's name alongside the normal name.
i.e. /wiiu/games/Super Mario 3D World [GAMEID]/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto