• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No and no.

the only way to use DLC for now is per game, du so hacks with pygecko to force the game to load other tracks in MK8 or other characters in Smash4. (and DLC need to be dumped first, decryption keys for those are unknown yet)

I don't have experience with Smash4 mode, but miiverse from smash4 instead of your game would be loaded in that mode I guess.

Sorry, I'm basically a newbie to loadliine.
Just started using it to keep my Twilight Princess sealed in box.

Hopefully at some point dlc (purchased or dumped) will finally be able to work through loadliine. (this most likely will require isou it seems)
I was also thinking that running loadliine through smash might get screen shots to work but wanted to see if their was any alternatives.

Thanks for your answers.

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Do ppl know if there are downloadable updates available for mario kart 8. do i need to use nuusgrabber to get them or are they available anywhere else???(no need to say where) and wd i use loadiine or pygecko to run them. thanks for all assistance. am reletively new to wiiu....

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do ppl know if there are downloadable updates available for mario kart 8. do i need to use nuusgrabber to get them or are they available anywhere else???(no need to say where) and wd i use loadiine or pygecko to run them. thanks for all assistance. am reletively new to wiiu....
Yes, updates are available. JNUSTool (I think it's called) should get them for you. Be aware that you can use the updates only if you're using Smash mode to launch Loadiine. If you launch from MiiMaker, don't update. The game won't start otherwise. And also, be prepared for a Wii U crash when you exit the game (known issue).

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Their are definitely updates available for MK8. (Alot actually, but you only need to download the latest)

Using Nusgrabber would be your best bet to getting the update file and decrypt the update with Cdecrypt.
(Their are programs available that combine both in one, look for the NEWNusGrabber thread)

Once the update is decrypted, copy the new contents in (Code,Content,Meta folders) to the (Code,Content,Meta folders) of the rip you're using for loadiine.

EDIT:
Ninja'd
But Jnustool is another program that combines both Nus and Cdecrypt as well, so try both programs to see which works best for you.

Last edited by kingsora831,
Reactions: Dust2dust

Krantor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm upgrading my self-hosted exploit setup from V4 but it's not showing my games. Downloaded the latest v.02 from Github.
The only fix I could find is placing the meta folder along with code and content, but one of my games includes this folder and it's not showing up anyways. All games worked fine in V4. All folders are also named according to the guide with (titlename) (ID)
Any ideas what I should try?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have one question:

Seeing how Loadiine is able to load Virtual Console titles too (and injected ones also), I was wondering if we could have an option to stretch the image to fit the entire screen?
Having the original 4:3 output tends to be a nuance in certain titles, mostly N64 and DS, since some N64 games do have Widescreen native settings in-game, but seeing how Nintendo locked the damn resolution, we cannot enjoy such wonder.

I did manage to change the DS resolution by changing the "configuration_cafe.json" file with the following code almost at the end:
  • Code:
    {
                        "screen": [
                            {
                                "source": "upper",
                                "rotation": 0,
                                "size": "1280 720",
                                "target": "tv",
                                "position": "0 0"
                            },
                            {
                                "source": "lower",
                                "size": "854 480",
                                "target": "drc",
                            }
                        ],
                        "desc_string_id": "VCM_LAYOUT_10_EXPLANATION",
                        "background": [
                            {
                                "position": "0 0",
                                "resource": "//content_dir/assets/textures/tvback.png",
                                "size": "1280 720"
                            },
                            {
                                "resource": "//content_dir/assets/textures/drcback.png",
                                "size": "854 480"
                            }
                        ],
                        "name_string_id": "VCM_LAYOUT_10_NAME"
    }
    That code changes the screen setting for Upper Screen in TV and Lower Screen in Gamepad to fill the entire screen.
    The important part there is changing the "upper" part to 1280x720 (TV res) and the "lower" to 854x480 (Gamepad's res).
    It originally had offsets and different resolutions to match the original DS ones.
Unfortunately, the N64 doesn't have anything of that sort, and I'm afraid the resolution is locked up inside the RPX file.

How feasible would an option to change the output setting be in Loadiine?

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
I have one question:
great stuff m8 very impressive...

Seeing how Loadiine is able to load Virtual Console titles too (and injected ones also), I was wondering if we could have an option to stretch the image to fit the entire screen?
Having the original 4:3 output tends to be a nuance in certain titles, mostly N64 and DS, since some N64 games do have Widescreen native settings in-game, but seeing how Nintendo locked the damn resolution, we cannot enjoy such wonder.

I did manage to change the DS resolution by changing the "configuration_cafe.json" file with the following code almost at the end:
  • Code:
    {
                        "screen": [
                            {
                                "source": "upper",
                                "size": "1280 720",
                            },
                            {
                                "source": "lower",
                                "size": "854 480",
                            }
                        ],
                        "desc_string_id": "VCM_LAYOUT_10_EXPLANATION",
                        "background": [
                            {
                                "resource": "//content_dir/assets/textures/tvback.png",
                                "size": "1280 720"
                            },
                            {
                                "resource": "//content_dir/assets/textures/drcback.png",
                                "size": "854 480"
                            }
                        ],
                        "name_string_id": "VCM_LAYOUT_10_NAME"
    }
    That code changes the screen setting for Upper Screen in TV and Lower Screen in Gamepad to fill the entire screen.
    The important part there is changing the "upper" part to 1280x720 (TV res) and the "lower" to 854x480 (Gamepad's res).
    It originally had offsets and different resolutions to match the original DS ones.
    Unfortunately, the N64 doesn't have anything of that sort, and I'm afraid the resolution is locked up inside the RPX file.
How feasible would an option to change the output setting be in Loadiine?

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm upgrading my self-hosted exploit setup from V4 but it's not showing my games. Downloaded the latest v.02 from Github.
The only fix I could find is placing the meta folder along with code and content, but one of my games includes this folder and it's not showing up anyways. All games worked fine in V4. All folders are also named according to the guide with (titlename) (ID)
Any ideas what I should try?
Try deleting/renaming Loadiine's config file. IIRC, the older configs are not compatible with the newer builds.

Last edited by TiMeBoMb4u2,

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, I'm basically a newbie to loadliine.
Just started using it to keep my Twilight Princess sealed in box.

Hopefully at some point dlc (purchased or dumped) will finally be able to work through loadliine. (this most likely will require isou it seems)
I was also thinking that running loadliine through smash might get screen shots to work but wanted to see if their was any alternatives.

Thanks for your answers.
Don't be sorry, we all learn someday :)
You're right, IOSU will allow us to handle this stuff very differently, I think :)

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I managed to get Twilight Princess working on GX2 0.2 Beta, but I don't get sound. Did something change between 0.1 and 0.2 in regards of compatibility?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get Twilight Princess working on GX2 0.2 Beta, but I don't get sound. Did something change between 0.1 and 0.2 in regards of compatibility?
Press select once you get to the title screen, or even the file select screen. This switches from TV mode to Gamepad mode.
It defaults to TV mode every time.

Reactions: Bimmel

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Press select once you get to the title screen, or even the file select screen. This switches from TV mode to Gamepad mode.
It defaults to TV mode every time.
I see. Thank you. Did not know that the Gamepad has no sound if you don't change the mode.

Just tested a bit from a room away with the TV off, so I thought there was another error. Glad there is none. Thumbs up!

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
using disney infinity 3.0 on loadiine, anyone able to access the force awakens playset without online? i've read you need to be online to use that playset or have the download content. so would i be able to use wup installer for the download update/content?

Nekron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Where can i get meta folders for my games? (i used loadiine 4.0 which doesn't need the meta folders so most of my games don't have them). Also now if i'm right i have to replace the name of all my game folders to also include the TitleID6
do i also have to do this to the folders where my saves are kept? Also where do i find the TitleID6 of the games? I look at gamedb but i only see ID not ID6. Thanks for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto