• Views 2,481,394
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

geheim

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That should be fixed with the newest commit I just pushed to github. You can find the full release here. Installation as usual. Only the .elf changed, but I still included everything for people who might need it.

Yes it is working now, thanks!! Honestly, padcon is the homebrew thing I use most now, it is so comfortable to turn off the annoying Gamepad Screen and save some battery :) That's a Feature Nintendo should have made themselves, but it doesn't matter now thanks to you @dibas :)

Reactions: dibas

FakuMotaFaka

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can we do that hardmod like downgrade for the 3ds 10.4-10.6 where u solder the sd adapter and plug that sd adapter into the wii u and some how make it into a readable hard drive?

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Silly Question... Will games work properly if a different region's meta folder is used?

For Example: Use a EUR meta folder for a USA game.
The meta folder has no effects on the comptibitly/gameplay. Its only used for the visuals in Loadiine (icon + background). You dont even need the meta folder

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The meta folder has no effects on the comptibitly/gameplay. Its only used for the visuals in Loadiine (icon + background). You dont even need the meta folder
Okay... I just had noticed that there were several variations in the XML file itself, and it looks like maybe the game's manual is in there too. Maybe that's used by the Home/System Menu and not the game itself, though.

nickunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm unable to launch the SD version of GX2 and HBL too. I'm having no problem launching the web version via Mongoose or a web host and the file-path I use on my SD card are perfect after double checking them. Also tried reformatted my SD card from 64kb clustersize to 32 to see if that might be the problem, but it hasn't made any change. Any input on what I could try to solve my issue?

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this has probably been asked before,
But is it possible for dlc to run properly when games are played through loadiine?
Im looking to purchase the Season pass for Hyrule warriors and want to know it'll run when playing the game through loadliine before i purchase it.

Also, is there a way to use screenshots, either through miiverse or natively through loadliine?
(Sucks that the game being played is recognized as miimaker, so many missed opportunities at epic screen shots T_T. )

Thanks to whoever replies.

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No and no.

the only way to use DLC for now is per game, du so hacks with pygecko to force the game to load other tracks in MK8 or other characters in Smash4. (and DLC need to be dumped first, decryption keys for those are unknown yet)

I don't have experience with Smash4 mode, but miiverse from smash4 instead of your game would be loaded in that mode I guess.

Reactions: kingsora831

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0