• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Zeroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi i try to figure out how to put the exploit into the cache.
Could Appcache help for this has anyone try this?
I know that Netfront NX 3.0 use App Cache too.

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bought a 64GB SD Card, but I get the
"SD Mount Failed" error message after trying to boot HBL/Loadline from it? Do I have to reformat it?

If you bought an SDXHC Card, its most likely Exfat.
format it to fat32 (which it compatible with) but know it will be way slower than if it remained exfat.

I recently bought a 64 card myself and had this issue.
If its the only card you have then format it to fat32 and set up the folders (/Wiiu/Game, /wiiu/apps), but know writing and reading games with alot of files will be slow.

peepoop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 5.4.0 using Loadiine GX 0.2. Found a bug I think.

With 0.1, if I wanted to return to Loadiine to change the current game, I'd just return to the URL and the Loadiine menu would open up immediately. No need to reload the exploit.

This no longer works in 0.2. If I try this now, it tells me the exploit worked (even though it's already been loaded) and asks me to run it again. When I run it again as instructed my Wii U freezes on a white screen with the Wii U logo.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 5.4.0 using Loadiine GX 0.2. Found a bug I think.

With 0.1, if I wanted to return to Loadiine to change the current game, I'd just return to the URL and the Loadiine menu would open up immediately. No need to reload the exploit.

This no longer works in 0.2. If I try this now, it tells me the exploit worked (even though it's already been loaded) and asks me to run it again. When I run it again as instructed my Wii U freezes on a white screen with the Wii U logo.
To return to loadiine go to miimaker

Reactions: smileyhead

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you bought an SDXHC Card, its most likely Exfat.
format it to fat32 (which it compatible with) but know it will be way slower than if it remained exfat.

I recently bought a 64 card myself and had this issue.
If its the only card you have then format it to fat32 and set up the folders (/Wiiu/Game, /wiiu/apps), but know writing and reading games with alot of files will be slow.

Hi,

I have a SDXC class 10 64GB micro sd card, I cannot get the self host exploit to work at all after formatting to FAT32 32kb cluster (same as my working SDHC 32gb card).

BUT if I put my self host EZ share wifi card into my laptop, boot osdriver from that card and put the SDXC micro sd (in sdhc/sdxc sd adaptor) in the wiiu it loaded the exploit off my EZ share (in my laptop sd card slot for power), and reads the SDXC through the wiiu for games just fine..... any ideas? @CableLeecher?

I figure its perhaps the EZ share card itself is not reading SDXC ... WHOEVER in my laptop it reads the SDXC micro through it fine..... the wii u reads the sdxc fine via another adaptor just not through EZ share....

Any thoughts welcomed.

@dimok is hot swap possible in future?

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I have a SDXC class 10 64GB micro sd card, I cannot get the self host exploit to work at all after formatting to FAT32 32kb cluster (same as my working SDHC 32gb card).

BUT if I put my self host EZ share wifi card into my laptop, boot osdriver from that card and put the SDXC micro sd (in sdhc/sdxc sd adaptor) in the wiiu it loaded the exploit off my EZ share (in my laptop sd card slot for power), and reads the SDXC through the wiiu for games just fine..... any ideas? @CableLeecher?

I figure its perhaps the EZ share card itself is not reading SDXC ... WHOEVER in my laptop it reads the SDXC micro through it fine..... the wii u reads the sdxc fine via another adaptor just not through EZ share....

Any thoughts welcomed.

@dimok is hot swap possible in future?

The SDHC specification is limited to 32GB. If you put a larger card in the ez Share adapter then it will disable the WiFi functionality including the Webserver and will act like a regular passive SD adapter.
There is no way to use a larger card in it while using the selfhost package.

There are no SDXC WiFi adapters available that support everything in SDIO specifications. a fat32 partition/ddrive larger than 32gb is simply out of specification and disables the webserver.

Cheers,
CableLeecher

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The SDHC specification is limited to 32GB. If you put a larger card in the ez Share adapter then it will disable the WiFi functionality including the Webserver and will act like a regular passive SD adapter.
There is no way to use a larger card in it while using the selfhost package.

There are no SDXC WiFi adapters available that support everything in SDIO specifications. a fat32 partition/ddrive larger than 32gb is simply out of specification and disables the webserver.

Cheers,
CableLeecher

Thank you for the clarification!

For now I will just have to find another way... Perhaps a USB SD adaptor in the rear USB (just to power it) with the working exploit wifi card in would allow me to use the 64gb sdxc in the front without needing anything else in the loop.

Many thanks again!

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: CableLeecher

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
question guys....can you use the ezshare wifi adapter in any port, and can you use it on your pc or must it be in the wiiu.....kinda dumb huh!!! it wd need to be in the wiiu i wd think....

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you for the clarification!

For now I will just have to find another way... Perhaps a USB SD adaptor in the rear USB (just to power it) with the working exploit wifi card in would allow me to use the 64gb sdxc in the front without needing anything else in the loop.

Many thanks again!

I use a regular 1gb micro sd with the exploit in the ez Share adapter. I power it via the sd-slot in my TV. In the Wii U I placed a SanDisk Extreme Pro 512GB.
This combo works like a charm.

Cheers,
CableLeecher

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

question guys....can you use the ezshare wifi adapter in any port, and can you use it on your pc or must it be in the wiiu.....kinda dumb huh!!! it wd need to be in the wiiu i wd think....

Any sd slot in any device is working ;)

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
tremendous....yeah i read another guy who uses it in t.v. (twas probably you....liking the 512Gb must have been pricey....???? using it as you do in t.v. can you still load homebrew channel setup like that too?

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tremendous....yeah i read another guy who uses it in t.v. (twas probably you....liking the 512Gb must have been pricey....???? using it as you do in t.v. can you still load homebrew channel setup like that too?

I don't use the HBL package as it's not stable enough (I can only speak of my setup)
To be honest, I don't see a benefit in HBL as of now with just a handful of homebrew. Just fancy icons and one more step to run the .elf
Don't get me wrong, it's awesome work by dimok and I also donated to his paypal account but for me, my wife and the kids it's not beneficial yet.

Again, this is just my personal preference.

Cheers and goodnight ;)
The night is over in 5,5 hours ;)

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So today I installed this and updated my game folders for the first time since loadiine v2 or so. The graphical loader is sweet, and the first few games I tried (mario 64, Yoshi's Wooly World, Balloon Fight) ran fine, but Captain Toad just crashed on a black screen. I'd added the original meta etc and the folder structure should be right, I'll check it all over tomorrow but any hints in the meantime? Cheers.

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So today I installed this and updated my game folders for the first time since loadiine v2 or so. The graphical loader is sweet, and the first few games I tried (mario 64, Yoshi's Wooly World, Balloon Fight) ran fine, but Captain Toad just crashed on a black screen. I'd added the original meta etc and the folder structure should be right, I'll check it all over tomorrow but any hints in the meantime? Cheers.
Game works with the proper app and cos.xml here, so you should be fine once you have those

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto