Level 5 wants to ask you which only JP game should be in USA?

What game do you want to play the most?

• Ni no Kuni (PS3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Little Battlers (PSP)

• Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney (3DS)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Inazuma Eleven Strikers (Wii)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ni no Kuni (DS)

• Inazuma Eleven (DS)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles (3DS)

• Fantasy Life (3DS)

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Girl's RPG Cinderelife (3DS)

• Time Travelers (3DS)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
_Chaz_ said:
Only one? How the fuck hard can it be to translate text? People do it on here all the time and their not even payed for it.
Calm down.

From the facebook.

QUOTEWe’ll give the poll another day before we do a final count on the votes to see if any other games can steal some thunder from LAYTON VS ACE ATTORNEY! We apologize that you can only pick one title, but don’t worry; the poll is just to gauge interest, not to confirm any titles. Your enthusiasm and comments go a long way though! Spread the word to your friends!

See, I was right. What I said a few posts back, it doesn't effect the chances of the localizations.
Yes it does, it was very much implied by the words " the poll is just to gauge interest".

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I thought they planned to relase Ninokuni outside japan... Anyway, Inazuma Eleven anime is now dubbed, so they'll probably relase the games in the US/Europe. I'm pretty much sure they will also relase Prof. Layton 3DS. So I would vote for Prof. Layton VS Ace Attorney or Time Travelers

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never played or heard of these games with the exception of Prof. Layton. He was a hard game i pirated on the ds. I couldn't be a single pizzle. What was?...hmmm the village or something like that is was called.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
"PROFESSOR LAYTON VS ACE ATTORNEY with 6107 votes was the clear winner in our poll! With over 13,655 total votes, we’re amazed by the reaction and grateful that all of you helped spread the word. The comments also showed us how excited everyone is about pretty much everything, and the developers in Japan will love to hear the news!"[/p]

Let's just hope for the best now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter