Level 5 wants to ask you which only JP game should be in USA?

What game do you want to play the most?

• Ni no Kuni (PS3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Little Battlers (PSP)

• Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney (3DS)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Inazuma Eleven Strikers (Wii)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ni no Kuni (DS)

• Inazuma Eleven (DS)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles (3DS)

• Fantasy Life (3DS)

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Girl's RPG Cinderelife (3DS)

• Time Travelers (3DS)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
You bastards. VOTE for Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle. If you don't then I will stab each and everyone of you >:(

Seriously, AA has cool characters, but the gameplay is so frickin boring. It doesn't work your brain at all.
I love the gameplay of AA, it's an adventure visual novel done right. Plus, it's still Professor Layton in this case.

Also, PL:MotM will be brought over anyway.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You guys better try to support another game that isn't Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney. Why? Because this game already have a lot of votes and you can also give the opportunity to another game to be released in USA.

One of this games, can be Inazuma Eleven. It will be awesome if we have a proper translation (like my Inazuma Eleven: Remastered proper translation, using original names and voices) and release ALL games, not just the first one.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What? I thought they would release Ni No Kuni in the west anyway. At least for DS. There is already enough of Layton and Ace Attorney..

Everyone go vote for Ninokuni now, PS3 or DS! I am waiting since years, damnit.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
ShadowSoldier said:
You bastards. VOTE for Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle. If you don't then I will stab each and everyone of you >:(

Seriously, AA has cool characters, but the gameplay is so frickin boring. It doesn't work your brain at all.
I love the gameplay of AA, it's an adventure visual novel done right. Plus, it's still Professor Layton in this case.

Also, PL:MotM will be brought over anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I love visual novels. Hell I fucking LOVVVVVVVVE 999. It literally had me scared through out the night when I played it in bed. But Phoenix Wright, the solutions and everything, a lot of it just seems way too random. And it doesn't slow down at all, it's just more randomness, and that by the time something logical comes around, you won't even know because you'll think "hmm, I must pick random".

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
PROFESSOR LAYTON VS ACE ATTORNEY has already most votes. Vote for your second favorite game and you will eventually get not one, but two localizations.
We'd get the same result from everyone picking the game they want most. Besides, if PL vs. AA gets enough votes we'll likely get MotM and Gyakuten Saiban 5, and Capcom might consider AAi2 for a translation if there's enough demand.
QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Jul 26 2011, 11:36 PM) Don't get me wrong, I love visual novels. Hell I fucking LOVVVVVVVVE 999. It literally had me scared through out the night when I played it in bed. But Phoenix Wright, the solutions and everything, a lot of it just seems way too random. And it doesn't slow down at all, it's just more randomness, and that by the time something logical comes around, you won't even know because you'll think "hmm, I must pick random".
Yeah, it does get less fun when that happens, I rarely resort to picking random evidence as it ruins the game, but you're right.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
128 + mine 129
frown.gif

it was obvious for layton + AA though.. 2 big franchises

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Obvious choice is Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney.

Then Mask of Miracle

And last Ni no Kuni

Now if we can only get Capcom to be this cool.....

B

ball2012003

Wait so if people dont vote for Professor Layton Mask of Miracle we wont get it in the US then, thats stupid.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
Wait so if people dont vote for Professor Layton Mask of Miracle we wont get it in the US then, thats stupid.
I didn't see it that way.

I see as "What game do you want the most? We work on that first" or could be just something to draw people in and this
does really mean anything.
tongue.gif

Other words, I doubt that this would stop any localizations they are planning for this.

LegendarySkitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow only 60 votes for Danball Senki/The Little Battlers...that's just wrong. That game is easily the best Level 5 game I have played (granted I haven't played Ni no Kuni yet)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I voted for L vs AA but it nearly was a tie with Ninokuni (both, DS and PS3).

There is one thing though that I don`t like about this poll: People who probably don`t own a 3DS, Wii or DS (so PS3-owner) naturally vote for Ninokuni, which is the only game for a Sony plattform beside Battlers and the Nintendo people vote for L vs AA but does that mean, that they aren`t interested in all those other games... I don`t think so, though now they know which title they have to get localized, be it Capcom or Nintendo
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.