[WIP] 3DS Fan Translation Projects List and Discussion

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by GHANMI, Jan 30, 2015.

1. MantoRune

MantoRune Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I'm not sure why but the Inazuma Eleven Link seems dead. Please contact me for a invite.

2. Eddypikachu

Eddypikachu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 25, 2015
    United States
    There's currently a team (or maybe just one person?) working on a Puyo Puyo Chronicles fan-translation patch. Here's a sneak peak video of the english patch in action

swosho, AyanamiRei and dude1709 like this.
  3. ultramario1998

ultramario1998 no woof tipsic

May 7, 2014
    United States
    Not Here
    I'm a week late, but added regardless. Thanks.

4. Auston

Auston Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2018
    United States
    This is an awesome list. Thank you for your hard work.

5. Hickem

Hickem Member

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2012
    Italy
    Inazuma Galaxy link doesn't work

6. MantoRune

MantoRune Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2018
    United Kingdom
    We had to close the server to the public due to people trying to damage our files.

7. ArtemisM

ArtemisM Kupo for Kupo Nuts

Apr 14, 2010
    United States
    Digimon Decode is probably vaporware at this point since the translator keeps deflecting and making excuses.

8. YukidaruPunch

YukidaruPunch GBAtemp Regular

Oct 24, 2017
    Brazil
    Just chiming in to say that it feels a bit surreal to see this thread. I made the first thread on GBAtemp's NDS Translations well over ten years ago, still identified as Rod - which is how most people (I mean, honestly, almost everyone) who knows me call me to this day.

The NDS list of translations came to be because many translations happened so sponteaneously around here and I didn't see a single place that would gather them all. While Romhacking.net was and still is a thing, much stuff happened around here that didn't got a page back there because sometimes would be progress projects or simple menu translations. @War (can you hear me, girl?) took over the project a few months later and this would happened every once in a while and so on. Life always got in the way but someone was always there to keep the torch on.

It feels funny to see the layout I did back then, and I still think it's kinda cute today. There was even a progress log which is totally the kind of stuff I would do. Back when I first did that thread I wasn't even in university yet, and just, like, last week I finished my major. So much stuff happened in that time.

Sorry if that sounded a bit off-topic - which, undoubtly, it was. Unlike back then, I know no faces around here anymore. Don't know any of you. But I'm sure some of you guys interact all the same, just like we did back in those days. God, I'm old.

Time sure flies. Keep passing on that torch, guys. You're doing good work on preserving the effort of some people who are doing even better.

DSwizzy and Manana like this.
  9. jjjexorcist
    This message by jjjexorcist has been removed from public view by Minox, Mar 3, 2019, Reason: This is not the EoF.
    Mar 3, 2019
  10. ultramario1998

ultramario1998 no woof tipsic

May 7, 2014
    United States
    Not Here
    Dead thread, rip

I made some updates to the OP. Mostly some housekeeping stuff. Let me know if there’s anything I’ve missed.

SlimeMoriMoriLover likes this.
  11. Kingpinn02

Kingpinn02 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2019
    United States
    I know it's been a while since this has been updated, but I feel like this should be updated to mention the Rocket Slime 3 translation's beta and the updated Puyo Puyo Tetris patch that added the English voice acting.

RedL and ZipMartin like this.
  12. Lacuna

Lacuna Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2019
    Brazil
    I already commented on this in the specific topic of this game but it seems abandoned so I will comment here again. Did you get a new 3DS Digimon World Re: Digitalized update to run on Citra, or was the game unfortunately abandoned? :unsure:

13. clemente970

clemente970 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2017
    Venezuela
    this list needs an update, mhxx thranslation is done, full, and mid game for those who only one the items and jap text..

14. KingDedede678
    This message by KingDedede678 has been removed from public view by WeedZ, Oct 12, 2019, Reason: One word post.
    Oct 12, 2019
  15. Manipulator

Manipulator Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Guys any news about digimon ? Its progress for so long time, when is release ? -snip-

Last edited by gamesquest1, Oct 30, 2019
  16. Eddypikachu

Eddypikachu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 25, 2015
    United States
    If anyone needs help with translation (from JPN to ENG) I can provide a helping hand at translating :)

17. RyuShinobi500

RyuShinobi500 Coder

Oct 25, 2019
    United States
    Hello I need help extracting files from a 3ds cartrige does anybody here know how to do this thanks

18. PokefanBrian

PokefanBrian Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2018
    Germany
    Hello guys we need german translators for Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy! Thanks!

19. Damin72

Damin72 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 17, 2015
    Russia
  20. Retro_Mod_Gamer

Retro_Mod_Gamer GBAtemp Regular

Nov 3, 2015
    Canada
  21. buberQT3dragon
    This message by buberQT3dragon has been removed from public view by Flame, Dec 10, 2019 at 12:33 AM.
    Dec 9, 2019 at 11:59 PM
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted