[WIP] 3DS Fan Translation Projects List and Discussion

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by GHANMI, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Anton299

Anton299 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 18, 2012
    Ukraine
    Kiev
    There is a link at the first page, in Russian translations section... I just added patch, link is the same.
    To apply Russian patch you must find and download original Majora's Mask 3D EUR Rev1 ROM (1627).
    Then place it into the "original" folder after extracting the patch archive.
    Then run one of the 3 .bat files, depending on what translated ROM you need: .3ds (for Gateway, etc), .cia (for CFW) or .cxi (for Citra emulator).
    That's it.

PhanthomAvatar13 likes this.
  2. Manana

Manana Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2017
    United States
    Quick tip here, Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3 Has a 100% English patch released. Should probably update the page as a lot of people are going to want to know about it.

Subötaï and PhanthomAvatar13 like this.
  3. MantoRune

MantoRune Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I'm not sure why but the Inazuma Eleven Link seems dead. Please contact me for a invite.

4. Eddypikachu

Eddypikachu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 25, 2015
    United States
    There's currently a team (or maybe just one person?) working on a Puyo Puyo Chronicles fan-translation patch. Here's a sneak peak video of the english patch in action

AyanamiRei and dude1709 like this.
  5. ultramario1998

ultramario1998 no woof tipsic

May 7, 2014
    United States
    Not Here
    I'm a week late, but added regardless. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice