Lenovo Legion Go handheld gaming PC specs, pricing and promotional trailer leaked

lenovo legion go.jpg

After leaking the existence of Lenovo's own handheld gaming PC, online outlet Windows Report has followed up with new information in another report. In it, the website cites that an official document it reviewed revealed that the device, named the Lenovo Legion Go, will officially be unveiled on September 1st, and will go on sale for €799/$799 in October. It will sport a large, 8.8” QHD+ (2560 x 1600) screen, fast charging, a processor of "up to" AMD Ryzen Z1 Extreme with AMD RDNA Graphics, up to 1TB NVMe storage, and will run on Windows 11. In addition to detachable controllers, the Legion Go will also be compatible with the Lenovo Legion Glasses AR glasses. More details can be found in the screenshot below obtained from the report:

lego.jpg

Some of these specs details were further corroborated by a separate leak by Twitter user @evleaks who shared a promotional trailer of the product:

While unofficial news, the trailer at the very least looks like what Lenovo might unveil on September 1, and if that's the case, we won't have to wait for long before the news is confirmed. What do you think of the Lenovo Legion Go handheld from these leaks?

:arrow: SOURCE

mituzora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, is Local Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) available by default on W11 Home? That has been restricted to Pro editions since Windows XP. I had to explicitly install Pro because my W10 custom PC came with Home (it was refurbished, so it had to be Auto-KMS forced to register, as Refurbisher licenses are incompatible to directly change to a consumer release), and it did NOT include gpedit.msc, or anything similar, and everything had to be done in the Registry, which SecurityHealthSvc could at any point revert on me if I disabled anything, including automatic updates. If all editions of W11 include it, I am going to buy one of these with my stimulus money IMMEDITELY after getting it, in addition to an unpatched Switch, 512GB microSD, HORI Controller, and a copy of TOTK. This sh*t is too good to pass up. I always wanted a marginal upgrade to my GTX 1060 3GB, and this seems like the very best option price-wise and feature-wise.
oh, no lol. I was referring to local GPO via Pro versions. Home does not ship with it. I was referring to the fact that Pro is no different than home in terms of UX if you don't set it up to be so. Otherwise, the out-of-box experience is identical between home and pro.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States

mituzora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neat! I won't use it though unless someone needs it for some reason, so I'll bookmark it, however, it's pretty useless for my own use.

I haven't used a home version in years, either personally or professionally. I use Arch for my personal desktop, and for my professional life, I've almost exclusively used Pro or Enterprise for years. Plus also, I still have several pictures of old decommissioned 7 pro keys if anybody in my circle needs a Windows key (they still work to activate 10 and 11)

PressToStart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Lenovo Legion Go having support for only M.2 2242 not the more stardard 2280 and THIS much of weight 854g for a battery only about 20% bigger than what the ROG Ally offers I don't see where the killer feature is. Heck 1600p with the Z1 Extreme I hope the buyers at least get VRR. I'm playing modern titles at 1080p low/medium and/or 720p medium high with FSR or RSR for a good framerate and graphical fidelity. Well, I just hope the AMD drivers for the Z1 Extreme from Lenovo works on the Asus ROG Ally for future tests, the comunity is even trying 7840U drivers in search of more performance, stability or less noise with FSR in some games.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
This looks bulky.
I like bulky. Bulky generally means sturdy, and I want my device to survive a short fall to the floor from a table with no damage, which the other things on offer, other than the Steam Deck, do not look like they can do. This is the reason why I loved the Wii U Gamepad, cumbersome as it was.

_Snow_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like it, but I'll wait a year and see how it fairs. If Linux works well on it (which it should as previously mentioned), then I may be inclined to get one. Nice size screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hey LTT stole my shopping secrets for that video LOL