Lenovo officially announces the Legion Go handheld gaming PC

Screenshot_2023-09-02-21-19-41-769_app.revanced.android.youtube.png

After a wave of leaks, Lenovo has officially unveiled its upcoming handheld gaming PC to take on the likes of the Steam Deck and ROG ALLY: the Legion Go. As the leaks mentioned, the company officially lifted the veil on September 1 with a video:

Lenovo also shared a dedicated webpage for the product which provides more details about the product as well as a sign up to get notified to know when the Lenovo Go becomes available. The page notes that the handheld is "coming soon" but does not provide any pricing details; but if the leaks hold true, it will go on sale for €799/$799 in October.

:arrow: SOURCE

retrospect

Trophies
XP
Country
It does look good but I found the Steam Deck too big for travel, and I don't need a portable to play in the house. The battery life still isn't great either. I'll probably get the small version of the next Nintendo instead.

Reactions: eternal

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$800? I might just as much sell my ps5 and get an ally for that
Post automatically merged:

Because their number one priority was to make the detachable controllers distinct enough from Joycons so as not to be sued. Doesn't look like they put any thought into the ergonomics of them.
watch nintendo try to sue them anyways remember THEY lost the wii remote patent lawsuit (and the stereoscopic 3d lawsuit) they need to recoup their losses somehow greedy bastards
Post automatically merged:

Switch Pro 2?.. :D
3ds &Knuckles sorry i'll never let that meme die

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch Pro 2?.. :D
Maybe in 2032 lol

Anyway, another device wasting resources running windows 11 OS rather than a clean simple os to run games.

Ms will be loving these devices tho, how many portable gaming devices do they have now and all running game pass and they haven't had to lift a finger.

Shame its capped to 1tb internal and 2tb external, 3tb is easy to fill and this is taking last gen consoles into consideration, never mind next gen or all these poorly optimised CoD games exceeding 200GB on last gen consoles.

Problem with these devices is that PC versions of console ports are never really hardware friendly and seem to demand high end specs for little difference considering the console version with inferior hardware can do a good job.

These devices will soon hit their limit and will end up running like shit, so how many more devices do we really need as a retro emulation machine.

Well, at least this with the detachable controllers (that's if nintendo don't instruct the courts to stop them) should help emulate switch games and be able to play switch games as they should be and better than nintendos official hardware can.

Another prime example to why no one but the fanboys need nintendo anymore, everything does better than nintendo ever does.

Id love to see how they market its cheap subpar last gen console which will still put them +1gen console ahead of everyone else, with the promise of better third party games aka all the last gen titles they missed yet again, while these other devices (for now) will be running new titles and likely only a matter of time for the nextendo emulator which no doubt will again be a walk in the park.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, another device wasting resources running windows 11 OS rather than a clean simple os to run games.
It's rumored M$ will release Windows 12 in 2024 because people just don't like 11 very much.

I've been a Windows user since childhood, but if they screw up 12... I'm going with Linux.

• Wow
Reactions: newo and Kevbo

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
It's rumored M$ will release Windows 12 in 2024 because people just don't like 11 very much.

I've been a Windows user since childhood, but if they screw up 12... I'm going with Linux.

Considering how Proton and WINE work these days I'm in the same boat. I love using my Steam Deck for gaming because the majority of my library works just fine, so regular software should work pretty good too...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958