Kirby and the Forgotten Land has leaked

asdasdasdad.png

If you've been eagerly waiting for the latest Kirby game, you might have noticed footage and screenshots for the game have been appearing online, even though the game is a few days away from launch. That's because Kirby and the Forgotten Land has leaked online. Shortly after the game was uploaded to pirate sites, the review embargo for the game lifted, where it currently sits at an 8.4/10. Please remember that as always, sharing warez is against the site rules.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard that the installer on the switch will check if the game is a bricker. I think it's only games and updates, not dlc, that could be one. I just check with nx info. it will say if it's safe. I don't think that a game should be a bricker for pirates, but I do wish more pirates were more involved in the scenes rather than it being the same people in every scene.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
already got the third section, is great game.
have mine preloaded, so I'm looking forward to playing it. I was playing Super Mario 3D World, but the world flower stages were starting to piss me off especially that one stage where you have to light all the torches to get green stars and the beat block one. I beat both with all stars, but it took multiple attempts. I reset the game if that super block appeared. I don't know if that's bad or not, but I know it is in nsmb wii.

Reactions: impeeza

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funny how these exclusives keep leaking and all at the same time right before release. got a mole eh nintendo?
nah more like small town gamestops where the managers don't give a crap and give employees stuff 2-3 weeks ahead of street dates.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes because a Steam Deck is soooo much cheaper
It's not, but it is a better value because of both the ability to emulate Switch AND play modern AAA games like CP2077 and Elden Ring. The former wouldn't be possible if Nintendo wasn't using 2011's hardware in their 2017 console release, so they really have nobody to blame but themselves.

N10A

Her stare burns...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes because a Steam Deck is soooo much cheaper
Why are you being so pissy? Just install one of those extensions that block spoilers or block people on social media that are know for not respecting that if that's what you're so worried about. At the end of the day switch piracy is fairly niche, and for most people that can afford it simply buying the game is way easier that hacking your switch or messing around with emulators. While a PC that can emulate the switch may be more expensive than the switch itself, you still get a way better value even at the higher price tag. At the end of the day, just because you have an emotional attachment to Nintendo's characters and games doesn't mean that you owe it to them to worry about people who likely can't afford to buy the games in the first place. If you want to see the game do well, just buy it yourself. At the end of the day if other people like it they'll probably buy it too. Switch piracy simply isn't as convenient as just buying the game, so most people who do pirate Nintendo games are probably people who wouldn't buy them in the first place.

TL;DR: Block people who spoil if that's a problem for you, switch piracy isn't that convenient so most people who do partake are less likely to buy the game anyway in the first place.

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no it can. at 1080p easily too. your cpu must suck.

LOL! Your i5 3570 is BARELY better than my i5 2500K running at stock/not unlocked. Soooooooo. What's your next try? Let me guess. Something along the lines of user error or that I don't know how to operate my PC? :lol:

ChoChoCup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My point still stands. Also 300 dollars for a gaming PC with the chip shortages going on? I call BS. That sounds more like a you problem. Older games I don't see issues with piracy but newer ones? come on.
It's sad that you made four posts within ten minutes throwing a tantrum over cfw users playing a leaked game before someone decided to respond to you, get over it. GBAtemp isn't a stranger to piracy, even if direct links are prohibited here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *hugs @SylverReZ* +1