Pikmin 4 has leaked online prior to launch

Jasd098.jpg
pikmin.png

Those eagerly awaiting the latest title in the in the Pikmin franchise should be aware that the full game has leaked online before the official launch. Pikmin 4 for the Nintendo Switch has been dumped and uploaded online, leading to pre-release screenshots and videos making their way to the internet as well. Please remember that GBAtemp's ToS strictly prohibits the uploading or sharing of warez on the site.

6adget

GBAtemp's official atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never been a big fan of the series, but I'll give it a try. Should have it installed in a few minutes. hopefully its worth spending money on. Some of you might remember "Little kings story". I really enjoyed it even though it had a lot of similar game mechanics. Hopefully this version of Pikmin will change my opinion.

Reactions: Avalyn and osaka35

Karoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Wanted to say the same thing, I have seen it on sites for a while now?

EDIT: Ah that seems to be the demo, I said nothing haha.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are all the new games going to be leaked?
First TotK, now Pikmin.
What's next, Super Mario Bros. Wonder?
and this...surprises you? been like this since the wii. in fact one guy in here got into some big trouble for leaking new super mario bros a long time ago :P

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can not believe Nintendo still haven't plugged this leak. It keep happening for every new 1st and 2nd party Switch game, and has been for like a year or so now. It's gotta be coming from the same group I would imagine.
I'm assuming it's a leak that happens during the distribution stage where there are so many hands on the product, it'd be impossible to figure out who dun it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated