Fire Emblem Engage has leaked online four days prior to release

fdsffffffffffsdfsdf.png

If you're looking forward to the new Fire Emblem game that's out later this week, beware of spoilers that have begun to crop up. Fire Emblem Engage has been dumped and the NSP is floating about on the internet, with players using the early copy to capture gameplay and story content. As always, please keep in mind the GBAtemp ToS, which forbids the sharing of warez. Fire Emblem Engage releases for the Nintendo Switch on January 20th.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh god. And I thought this phenomenon of leaking Switch games before release was over.

I will punch myself in the face for saying such a statement.
why are you even here then you troll, go complain on some white knight forum that doesn't deal with console hacking NOT HERE
Post automatically merged:

when violence is not a solution... that's because you didn't hit strong enough :rofl2:
yes Violence GOOD MWAHAHAHAHA

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Fuck this shit. They change the dialog in English to make little girl Anna don't want to marry you when she grow up anymore. And I was really look forward to that, this suck.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hopefully my Divine Edition is shipped today or tomorrow so I can get it on release day.
From what I've read about it so far, it seems to be pretty interesting.

CaliousKai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadow of valentia and awakening are better sorry but i got an early review copy and wasnt impressed. ok the models are really impressive but this is a bit on the meh side of the spectrum foor the series

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I like how over the last three decades one needed to conjure up Fire Emblem games over a pot of virgin blood while burning moss and chanting arcane ritualistic songs whereas nowadays you can’t throw a stone at Nintendo’s office and not hit a Fire Emblem title in development. Does this mean that the next generation Nintendo console will be an F-Zero sweetheart?

No, of course not. Nobody likes F-Zero fans, and they’re not allowed to have anything nice. Laugh at them, laugh at their naivety.

• Haha
Reactions: Skelletonike

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how over the last three decades one needed to conjure up Fire Emblem games over a pot of virgin blood while burning moss and chanting arcane ritualistic songs whereas nowadays you can’t throw a stone at Nintendo’s office and not hit a Fire Emblem title in development. Does this mean that the next generation Nintendo console will be an F-Zero sweetheart?

No, of course not. Nobody likes F-Zero fans, and they’re not allowed to have anything nice. Laugh at them, laugh at their naivety.
FZero is a dumb niche that is not forecasted to sell: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/man-spends-40-000-ask-040402395.html

Also it’s been three years since the last Fire Emblem game. Are we supposed to wait a couple more years? Nah.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Reactions: Skelletonike

GuiShen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well looking at the reviews. No. From what I have played I could for sure throw it in my top 5. I mean we already knew it would be more combat based than 3 houses.
The game is indeed nice but not the best. There are far better ones, like the GBA Fire Emblem that got released in the west, like the successor Sacred Stones and The Binding Blade. Then Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/