GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Prophet6000 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Alex221 said:
Even If I Dislike Gay People,Why Do We Call Them Gay? Maybe We Should Just Call Them Cat Boys XD Just Kiddin Im Not Trying To Make Fun Of You Man.
Better idea, why not just call us people.
because that would be gay
Wow that was clever. Most have taken you all day to get that one.
Do you even have any idea what you are even saying? Referring to something as gay works as well as me referring to my chair as straight.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Magmorph said:
GreatCrippler said:
Magmorph said:
GreatCrippler said:
I don't see the point of this debate. It makes less than no sense to me. Why does anyone care if gay people can be married by law? Be who you want to be with. Who gives a shit if the state recognizes the union.
People give a shit because there are legal benefits that gay people wouldn't be getting if their union wasn't recognized by the state.

You can have a legally binding union without marriage. Share last names, and file your taxes together. Don't see where this gets infringed upon. Marriage is an outdated custom that people seem to put way to much belief in. Be with who you want to be with. Legal documents stating as much is rather pointless.
I may be wrong but from what I remember the legal union doesn't have the same benefits as marriage. I'm not sure on this though.

As someone said earlier, it's state-related, meaning you can get the legal union in one state, but it doesn't mean all states recognize it.

Prophet6000

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prophet6000 said:
Alex221 said:
Even If I Dislike Gay People,Why Do We Call Them Gay? Maybe We Should Just Call Them Cat Boys XD Just Kiddin Im Not Trying To Make Fun Of You Man.
because that would be gay
Wow that was clever. Most have taken you all day to get that one.
Do you even have any idea what you are even saying? Referring to something as gay works as well as me referring to my chair as straight.
I did take awhile you know with my slow homophobic brain. lol i guess i have to bow down and accept everything that people want because

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex221 said:
Thats True,Maybe Today Is The Day Where I Will Toler Gay People,Maybe Today Is The Day Where America And The United Nations Will Accept The Fact That There Are Gay People And That They Are Regular People..... LOL It Sounds As If Im Making A Presidential Speech Or Something. Even Though I Now Accept These People I Will Still Hate The Kid From My School,In Fact Im Going To Beat Him Up When We Go Back To School Cause He Stole My Naruto Manga Book And Gave It Back A Month Later Torn And Ripped.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Logan 5 said:
*has gay in username yet complains about being referred to as gay

It's not a problem with being called gay, it's that it's silly when there's no need for it. Like, for example, "God, you're so black" - it just sounds silly, and well, stupid.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Logan 5 said:
*has gay in username yet complains about being referred to as gay
Observant and you clearly read my post out of context. I am complaining about the world having to make a separate term to define things that should be the same and or using words that clearly don't fit, like gay, to define things that can't have a sexuality. The username as spoken is not in this context.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MFDC12 said:
honestly, stop quoting from the bible, especially the old testament.
Check my quote. New Testament.
wink.gif

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
MFDC12 said:
honestly, stop quoting from the bible, especially the old testament.
Check my quote. New Testament.
wink.gif

a quote from the bible is a quote from the bible no matter what.
tongue.gif

also, link please. i cant seem to find it.

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
inb4lock.

So. Am I the only person who really didn't care?

I heard about it and it left an impact on me about as much as the cars turning left on a green light up the street.

But then it got the better of me and had to post here.
Oh internets, you slay me.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
Its Not Just Me Man Everyone In The School Hates Him,I Think He The Worst Hated Person In School.
[/quote]
Personally, I love how you follow everyone else and hate someone that you don't even know.
It's a real sign of adulthood, kid.
[/quote]
I Did Know Him When We Were Little,He Suddenly Changed We He Found Out That Guys Could Like Guys.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MFDC12 said:
look at this way:
parents are supposed to be loving and caring for a child, right? if they do wrong, they get punished (spanked, timeout, whatever).
is this not the same? jesus is "our father", right? why would we not get punished for our wrong doing? are the parents wrong and unloving for punishing a child?

please keep in mind im agnostic, im pretty sure i posted this in the main post. if not, you know now.
The whole point of punishment is so you learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them. If you just kill someone or send them to hell you are giving them an infinite punishment for a finite sin and not giving them a chance to learn anything.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a natural habit of saying things like, "Hey guys, you know that fat ass white dude across the street?" when really I could just say "Hey guys, you know that guy across the street?", I would not say, "You know that gay guy?" because that is unnoticeable unless the guy wears a rainbow shirt and short shorts. Anyways, this thread was about gay marriage. Good for them that they can get married.

Acetic Orcein

Trophies
XP
Country
So many disturbing things in this thread lol, especially you VashTS!

I've briefly skimmed this thread anyway, religion has been cited alot! I do actually believe in God! Many religions believe that he is almighty etc, and if this is so, surely he must have created homosexuality too? But I guess someone might argue that being gay is 'temptation' etc, but I don't really see the need for God to be testing certain people like that! That's really mean! If God is really God, why would he be testing people? Surely he should love anyone, regardless of their sexual orientation (unless he's a homophobe or something- but that is a contradiction in itself- baaah I'm confused now!).

Anyway to clarify, I think that if God is all powerful, then he must have made homosexuality. To question homosexuality is to question God right?
Of course, murder, robbery etc exist in the world too. But I guess the difference is that the crimes are choices a person can make. Again, people will question whether homosexuality is a choice... I'm sure people don't wake up one day and decide to be gay for the day, I think sexual orientation is something that you're born with. Again... more opinions!

*sigh*

Well I can say that I think aslong as you're a good human being, it shouldn't matter at all whether you're straight or gay. Everyone is human, and should be judged based on whether they are a good person. So gay marriage should be acceptable! Too many people are ignorant or quick to discriminate against others for awful, ignorant and dumb reasons.

Logan 5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*still has gay in username yet continues to complain about being called gay

You obviously, as an individual, make a huge effort to be set apart with the username and sexually suggestive sig/ava. No, I did not miss the point you were trying to make, I'm just pointing out your rampant hypocrisy. It's people like you who give homosexuals a bad reputation.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What a great step, now every single state and country for that matter should accept it and we should move on. It should never have been illegal anywhere

They say it's against the Bible, but that makes no sense. That means in theory they shouldn't let any one who doesn't follow the bible and isn't Christian/Catholic ect getting married

Being Gay makes no difference, if you love someone you should have the right to get married, that's the end of it.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alex221 said:
Thats True,Maybe Today Is The Day Where I Will Toler Gay People,Maybe Today Is The Day Where America And The United Nations Will Accept The Fact That There Are Gay People And That They Are Regular People..... LOL It Sounds As If Im Making A Presidential Speech Or Something. Even Though I Now Accept These People I Will Still Hate The Kid From My School,In Fact Im Going To Beat Him Up When We Go Back To School Cause He Stole My Naruto Manga Book And Gave It Back A Month Later Torn And Ripped.
Prophet6000 said:
I did take awhile you know with my slow homophobic brain. lol i guess i have to bow down and accept everything that people want because

B

ball2012003

no god did not make homosexuals
why do you think its adam and eve
anyway funny avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: