The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ball2012003 said:
Magmorph said:
Why do you think it's something that needs to be fixed?
because gay people cant have kids so they adopt
and then they'll most likely raise their kids to be gay
and repeat and repeat until a majority of the population turns gay
I have a lesbian relative who has kids and the kids are straight
mellow.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ball2012003 said:
Magmorph said:

Back on to my point of you don't choose, lots of gay couples adopt and they don't make their children gay, there was a documentary about a couple recently on UK T.V who adopted and there children were all straight

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just gotta say wow. This thread has some of the most flabbergasting comments I've seen on GBAtemp. Many of you should be ashamed to be publicly voicing the ignorant and vile things you are.

California gets my thumbs-up. I hope more states follow suit.

Now to get into the spirit... Run for your lives, conservatives! The judges are gonna forcibly gay marry you and everyone you love! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

ball2012003 said:
Magmorph said:
Damn. I laughed hard. We should pre-empt this and tell all the straights to stop having kids so the gays don't get em.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
Magmorph said:
That's True

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ProtoKun7 said:
monkat said:
Gay people often feel alienated and stay in the closet for just that reason - they pretend to be straight so that they fit in. Does that mean that heterosexuality is just a trend and should be abolished?
Has it occurred to you that they try to do that because part of them still feels that there's something not quite right about it?

QUOTE(Danny600kill @ Aug 5 2010, 11:04 PM) It is not wrong, where is this almighty rule book of the universe that is globally accepted by everyone where it says that liking the same gender is wrong
*Cough*Bible*cough*

Just so everyone here knows, I'm not intending to flame/troll anybody by what I'm saying here. Ideally I wouldn't need to say this but I like to err on the side of caution.

*cough* Not accepted by everyone *cough*

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alex221 said:
ball2012003 said:
Magmorph said:

That's True
QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ Aug 5 2010, 06:06 PM)
I have a lesbian relative who has kids and the kids are straight
mellow.gif

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Magmorph said:
Have you ever tried connecting two identical USB plugs into each other? It doesn't work.

That analogy has too many similarities.
mellow.gif

Gay is definitely not the right way to go, that's a fact. Men can get women pregnant and create life, two guys/women can't do that without something weird going on. But it's the choice they want, even gay people know it's not right, that's why they have to wear clothing that will show they're gay and always say random stuff like "gay pride"... And the admitting to the parents part has to be so tough. But as I said, it's their decision.

I added straight gamer to my sig because all the gay guys write down "Gay gamer", and women say "Girl gamer and proud!" so under my avatar it says "Guy gamer and proud!"
laugh.gif

Prophet6000

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
Prophet6000 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Prophet6000 said:
This whole gay thing is being forced on people by the media. almost every girl i know says she is bi sexual and dudes are turning gay. and now straight is gonna become the minority.
People don't turn gay like that, they are born gay. I have a strong doubt the media has any real effect on people's sexuality other than often telling people to hide it
QUOTE(ball2012003 @ Aug 5 2010, 05:55 PM) gays started HIV
(let all the hate come in)
Wrong you twit. It was first noted in a boy in a black straight male in the 1950's.
so if people are born gay can't they fix it? i never knew u can just be born something. so your telling me there arent people who choose to be gay because their either desperate or lonely or want to fit in

We were born men...We were born human, etc. Naturally, I think you're talking about sexuality, so I'll go there. When people say that they were born gay/straight/bi/what-have-you, what they mean is that they didn't choose it on the onset of puberty. You weren't born straight, either.

Please read my post about bisexuality being the actual norm, because it would make a perfect spot here, but no one chooses to be gay - you just prefer one over the other. There are naturally a few who are desperate, lonely, and/or want to fit in who say that they are gay to do so, but the same goes on the flipside. Gay people often feel alienated and stay in the closet for just that reason - they pretend to be straight so that they fit in. Does that mean that heterosexuality is just a trend and should be abolished?
well i can't argue with that but i will continue to stand by my beliefs. i dont think my parents would teach me anything wrong. before my mother died she told me if anyone in our family is gay disown them. and my cuzin is bi so i disowned him

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
Magmorph said:
Adopting children is a good thing and even if that were true, less children being born isn't a bad thing. The earth can only sustain so many people.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Danny600kill said:
ProtoKun7 said:
monkat said:
Gay people often feel alienated and stay in the closet for just that reason - they pretend to be straight so that they fit in. Does that mean that heterosexuality is just a trend and should be abolished?
Has it occurred to you that they try to do that because part of them still feels that there's something not quite right about it?

QUOTE(Danny600kill @ Aug 5 2010, 11:04 PM) It is not wrong, where is this almighty rule book of the universe that is globally accepted by everyone where it says that liking the same gender is wrong
*Cough*Bible*cough*

Just so everyone here knows, I'm not intending to flame/troll anybody by what I'm saying here. Ideally I wouldn't need to say this but I like to err on the side of caution.

*cough* Not accepted by everyone *cough*
I was aware of that when I posted. If it was globally accepted and people didn't distort what it says then there would be far fewer problems around today.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Magmorph said:
ball2012003 said:
Magmorph said:
Adopting children is a good thing and even if that were true, less children being born isn't a bad thing. The earth can only sustain so many people.

Off-topic, but we are rapidly approaching the Earth's maximum predicted capacity.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
omgpwn666 said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Magmorph said:
Have you ever tried connecting two identical USB plugs into each other? It doesn't work.

mellow.gif

Gay is definitely not the right way to go, that's a fact. Men can get women pregnant and create life, two guys/women can't do that without something weird going on. But it's the choice they want, even gay people know it's not right, that's why they have to wear clothing that will show they're gay and always say random stuff like "gay pride"... And the admitting to the parents part has to be so tough. But as I said, it's their decision.

I added straight gamer to my sig because all the gay guys write down "Gay gamer", and women say "Girl gamer and proud!" so under my avatar it says "Guy gamer and proud!"
laugh.gif
I am gay and I don't think it's wrong. I thought I was wrong when I was trying to be straight. I don't wear cloths like that, in fact I wear normal clothes like the rest of you guys, nor do I say gay pride. I am a normal dude who happens to love and live with another guy

B

ball2012003

ProtoKun7 said:
I was aware of that when I posted. If it was globally accepted and people didn't distort what it says then there would be far fewer problems around today.
true words

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I think it is absolutely shocking, and sometimes funny too see what you bigots believe. It's okay to bully gay people because it's wrong? If you have gay parent's you'll turn out to be gay?

Being gay/bi is a TREND? lol. I agree that with some fucked up teens it is "trendy" As a few of my brother's friends claim that they're bi just to pick up chicks/look cool, but on the whole if it is a trend, it's been around for a while, and i will be around for a long time to come.

Someone should slap a few of you for the vile hatred coming out of your mouths though. Not only is it hateful, but it spreads ignorance.

Prophet6000

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
I think it is absolutely shocking, and sometimes funny too see what you bigots believe. It's okay to bully gay people because it's wrong? If you have gay parent's you'll turn out to be gay?

Being gay/bi is a TREND? lol. I agree that with some fucked up teens it is "trendy" As a few of my brother's friends claim that they're bi just to pick up chicks/look cool, but on the whole if it is a trend, it's been around for a while, and i will be around for a long time to come.

Someone should slap a few of you for the vile hatred coming out of your mouths though. Not only is it hateful, but it spreads ignorance.

so it is wrong to believe in your family?

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Magmorph said:

mellow.gif
If you're doing it that way, you're doing it wrong.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
omgpwn666 said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Magmorph said:

mellow.gif

laugh.gif
I am gay and I don't think it's wrong. I thought I was wrong when I was trying to be straight. I don't wear cloths like that, in fact I wear normal clothes like the rest of you guys, nor do I say gay pride. I am a normal dude who happens to love and live with another guy

You're one of the good gays, unlike my mom. lol

EDIT: Not sure what you like to be called... Sorry =P

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
omgpwn666 said:
You're one of the good gays, unlike my mom. lol

EDIT: Not sure what you like to be called... Sorry =P
I really don't care what people call me, lol. If I hated being called gay, then I wouldn't have put it in my username.
I do hate being called other remarks though, I get that far too often in my town.

Prophet6000 said:
QUOTE(dudeonline @ Aug 6 2010, 12:13 AM) I think it is absolutely shocking, and sometimes funny too see what you bigots believe. It's okay to bully gay people because it's wrong? If you have gay parent's you'll turn out to be gay?

so it is wrong to believe in your family?
Honestly I hold no ground in that, but really maybe you should step back for second and really think about what they are saying?
They are telling you to hate another not based off something they did, but off something they have no control over. How right would it be if people grew up telling their kids to hate straight people for being straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.