Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No For both. All games that you use a card save it the card. And as of right now there is no known/public exploit for arm 9 or even arm 11control. What that means is that we cant do anything like cfw.

Well yes. Though if you can at least access http://smea.mtheall.com (where the exploit is being hosted) then I think as long as you can figure out a way to redirect youtube.com to that it should work. I think you might be able to MIM and redirect it like that.
Everything so far, ihaveamac has even tried to help, but everything has been a fail so far. I won't give up though.

Greymane

Lurking gbatemp pony
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Holy shit, china banned Google and youtube? No offense but damn that's fucked up.
Did they ban those sites for censorship or for some other reasons?
Mostly censorship like showing a country border they dont like. Stuff thats against the estabelishd goverment, and more of that kind of stuff censorship is quit broad in terms it is used. like russia banning almost everything even hinting at gay's existing. Middle eastern country's blocking youtube for showwing mohammad in a video on there site. etc etc almost forgot the ban on books thay say things they dont like, every country has atleast something banned within the term of censorship.

Reactions: mbcrazed

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Holy shit, china banned Google and youtube? No offense but damn that's fucked up.
Did they ban those sites for censorship or for some other reasons?
Mostly censorship like showing a country border they dont like. Stuff thats against the estabelishd goverment, and more of that kind of stuff censorship is quit broad in terms it is used. like russia banning almost everything even hinting at gay's existing. Middle eastern country's blocking youtube for showwing mohammad in a video on there site. etc etc almost forgot the ban on books thay say things they dont like, every country has atleast something banned within the term of censorship.
Yeah, it's all ideological reasons. Very rarely do you find reasonable bans, such as for piracy websites, or those with tutorials on constructing IEDs. And, obviously, they don't get in our way. Hell, it's not always governments who do it - O2 and Symantec try to censor anything critical of feminist ideology. Especially when they have proof. (so change your mobile/security providers if you ever have any trouble with them)

But, yeah. The 3DS is natively compatible with proxy routing. So use that, if you can't change your "security" setup due to being Chinese or something.

Reactions: mbcrazed

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure the answer is "yes," but I'll ask anyway. I'm basically outta luck if I didn't download YouTube off the eShop before it was taken down, right? I'm using an O3DS XL with Gateway. sysNAND 4.5, emuNAND 9.9 with backups of previous emuNAND versions.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty sure the answer is "yes," but I'll ask anyway. I'm basically outta luck if I didn't download YouTube off the eShop before it was taken down, right? I'm using an O3DS XL with Gateway. sysNAND 4.5, emuNAND 9.9 with backups of previous emuNAND versions.
Yeah you're out of luck if you didn't get it. It's still on the EUR store though.
They've already taken it off the USA store?

Piluvr

Yeeeet
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It got taken down? if so, yes

CyberTails

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone else is having connection issues with YouTube like I was, then set both Primary and Secondary DNS slots to the Required address, it worked for me afterwards, sadly the one thing I mainly wanted to run homebrew for plays my game(s) slowly :(

Piluvr

Yeeeet
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone else is having connection issues with YouTube like I was, then set both Primary and Secondary DNS slots to the Required address, it worked for me afterwards, sadly the one thing I mainly wanted to run homebrew for plays my game(s) slowly :(
CitrAGB? yeah, we're limited to 64 mb of ram. :(

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
It's still up.

CyberTails

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CitrAGB? yeah, we're limited to 64 mb of ram. :(

Yeah, but hey I'm at least happy enough that i can run homebrew now, also after you select the firmware version, do you have to be online to load the Homebrew Launcher now?

EDIT: Nevermind, you have to be online to do it (I disabled wireless and it gave me the "Wireless is Disabled" error, Pity)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong