Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

orangpelupa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
can somebody post the custom IP Address the smea's DNS resolve to?

i suspect people that CANT get the youtube app to open the firmware page due to "DNS Poisoning" that some country done automatically. So whatever DNS you use, it will still use the address from country's resolver.

Solution?
Use your own DNS server.

but to do that i need to know what smea's DNS do.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
can somebody post the custom IP Address the smea's DNS resolve to?

i suspect people that CANT get the youtube app to open the firmware page due to "DNS Poisoning" that some country done automatically. So whatever DNS you use, it will still use the address from country's resolver.

Solution?
Use your own DNS server.

but to do that i need to know what smea's DNS do.
It resolves to http://mtheall.com/

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Here's another method of using tubehax for those with DNS issues.
This basically involves hosting the files directly and navigating to the hosted files by escaping youtube.
It's not great but better than nothing should DNS prove futile.

Instructions included.
(dont use firmware selector original, that depends on php and won't work with this. I included it for documentation purposes)

EDIT: if you're too lazy to host the attached files, just navigate here with the 3ds yt app:
http://smea.mtheall.com
(don't forget: turn your DNS back to auto)
(that was a good guess huh :P)

Attachments

• t_hax.zip
    343.1 KB · Views: 247
Last edited by zoogie,

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to have both Ninjhax 1.1b & v2.1 by having Cubic Ninja act for the former and YT for the latter? The reason why I wish to keep 1.1b is because it supports dynarec for my v9.2 o3DS (and for some reason has more stable WiFi unless 2.1 fixed it from 2.0, which had the problem for me), and I do a lot of testing that requires having to re-download test builds.

yodamerlin

Bok bok.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would it be possible to have both Ninjhax 1.1b & v2.1 by having Cubic Ninja act for the former and YT for the latter? The reason why I wish to keep 1.1b is because it supports dynarec for my v9.2 o3DS (and for some reason has more stable WiFi unless 2.1 fixed it from 2.0, which had the problem for me), and I do a lot of testing that requires having to re-download test builds.
If you have Cubic Ninja, there is no difference for this. The menu is just a 3dsx file, so you "should" be able to boot a menu from a menu... maybe.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Decided to try something. Left 1.1b in Cubic Ninja's save, but then used the most up-to-date boot.3dsx as the base menu. Both v1.1b via CN and v2.1 from YT load it (when I tried the last menu version that came with v1.1b, it locked up on v2.1 via YT). Going through v1.1b still gives me dynarec, and from what I've seen, WiFi stability has improved with v2.1, so I may default to that for my testing purposes.

I know 1.1b can do some things that 2.1 can't, but what can 2.1 do that 1.1b can't? (On an o3DS, as I know an n3DS grants full processing power with 2.1)

KeroseneZanchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like this applies to everyone that wants to take smealum's efforts at homebrew and turn it into piracy:
rXnyiKA.jpg

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decided to try something. Left 1.1b in Cubic Ninja's save, but then used the most up-to-date boot.3dsx as the base menu. Both v1.1b via CN and v2.1 from YT load it (when I tried the last menu version that came with v1.1b, it locked up on v2.1 via YT). Going through v1.1b still gives me dynarec, and from what I've seen, WiFi stability has improved with v2.1, so I may default to that for my testing purposes.

I know 1.1b can do some things that 2.1 can't, but what can 2.1 do that 1.1b can't? (On an o3DS, as I know an n3DS grants full processing power with 2.1)

I did the same thing and found this out and posted about it and did not ever get it to load any softwere.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so does the Iron/TubeHax work with Gateway/EmuNAND? Also, I followed the Instructions to get the DNS set as it says, but I still get a Notification from Nintendo. Just some dumb Notification that I can Creat a Folder and Move Items into them.
When I try the YouTube App way, I just get a Youtube Logo on the Upper Screen with the B and A Button, and just a Blank White Screen on the Bottom. WiFi Blinks every once in a while, but that is it. When I try to Exit, it locks up with the Saving Data.
With the CN way, I make sure the QR Code is filling the Screen, but all I get is a Black Upper Screen, and the Lower just Locks up with the CN No Data Message

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so does the Iron/TubeHax work with Gateway/EmuNAND? Also, I followed the Instructions to get the DNS set as it says, but I still get a Notification from Nintendo. Just some dumb Notification that I can Creat a Folder and Move Items into them.
When I try the YouTube App way, I just get a Youtube Logo on the Upper Screen with the B and A Button, and just a Blank White Screen on the Bottom. WiFi Blinks every once in a while, but that is it. When I try to Exit, it locks up with the Saving Data.

Nope you can not Iron/Tubehax is only for homebrew as of right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol