Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New tutorial: faster, better, more stable tubehax without DNS

That doesn't look faster at all. Once you set the DNS, it takes you directly there, which you can just use the DNS, everything else will work normally and it blocks Nintendo's URLs used for updates. So it's great for those that don't use the youtube application for youtube. As for stability, that's probably due to his server getting bogged down with a lot of people using it at once.

It doesn't really matter to me, as I'm just using IronHax, it just seemed a bit roundabout to me. Ah well, it doesn't hurt to have options.

hau77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I accidentally chose the wrong firmware when I got into the tubehax, my 3ds is old 3ds but I chose new3ds =.=. I cant get into the menu where I can pick the right firmware anymore. From now on, every time I'm opening you tube, my 3ds gets crashed back to the home menu screen. How can I fix dis? Thanks

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I accidentally chose the wrong firmware when I got into the tubehax, my 3ds is old 3ds but I chose new3ds =.=. I cant get into the menu where I can pick the right firmware anymore. How can I fix dis? Thanks
You'll probably have to delete the save file for youtube. If you don't have a clean backup, just delete the youtube application and redownload it from the eshop (assuming it's still up there and hasn't been fixed).

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, I accidentally chose the wrong firmware when I got into the tubehax, my 3ds is old 3ds but I chose new3ds =.=. I cant get into the menu where I can pick the right firmware anymore. From now on, every time I'm opening you tube, my 3ds gets crashed back to the home menu screen. How can I fix dis? Thanks
just press change firmware version, but you must do it REALLY fast.

Reactions: leerpsp

orangpelupa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
That doesn't look faster at all. Once you set the DNS, it takes you directly there, which you can just use the DNS, everything else will work normally and it blocks Nintendo's URLs used for updates. So it's great for those that don't use the youtube application for youtube. As for stability, that's probably due to his server getting bogged down with a lot of people using it at once.

It doesn't really matter to me, as I'm just using IronHax, it just seemed a bit roundabout to me. Ah well, it doesn't hurt to have options.

I mean faster and more stable than previous method for tubehax without DNS.

in the new method you don't need to have quick timing, only need 1 external page, and it stays without crashing for minutes (instead of seconds in older method).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just press change firmware version, but you must do it REALLY fast.
tapping multiple times really fast also work (start to tap like mad even before the button appear)

hau77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll probably have to delete the save file for youtube. If you don't have a clean backup, just delete the youtube application and redownload it from the eshop (assuming it's still up there and hasn't been fixed).

Thanks for your answer.

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know how does homebrew launcher sort apps? I'm trying to ge one on the top, but I can't seem to figure out how it sorts them (folder name? the smdh file title?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth