Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you're out of luck if you didn't get it. It's still on the EUR store though.
They've already taken it off the USA store?

I've read multiple articles that state it was taken down in the US. If it's back up, I'm guessing it's updated with a fix for the TubeHax exploit.

It got taken down? if so, yes
I've read multiple articles that state it was taken down in the US. If it's back up, I'm guessing it's updated with a fix for the TubeHax exploit.

It's still up.
You sure it hasn't been updated with the exploit patched? I guess there's only one way to find out. I'ma download it (if it's still up) and try to do TubeHax.

Thanks for the responses, guys!

CyberTails

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well, I went and re-downloaded YouTube earlier and put in both Primary and Secondary DNSs as the address in question and the loader works fine :)

Reactions: IronClouds

CyberTails

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's encouraging. Thanks, man!

No Problem man, I'm just hoping for more Homebrew in the future, otherwise I'm just happy for a temporary homebrew idea unless Ironfall has a CIA file that I can install and run IronHax that way :)

yodamerlin: did you try my idea and both the address in both DNS Fields?

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Newbee question here, does it really needs ironhax or can i just use youtube? i didnt downloaded iron fall at the time :c

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure the answer is "yes," but I'll ask anyway. I'm basically outta luck if I didn't download YouTube off the eShop before it was taken down, right? I'm using an O3DS XL with Gateway. sysNAND 4.5, emuNAND 9.9 with backups of previous emuNAND versions.
If you have gateway, there's no need for homebrew menu what-so-ever.

Edit, also you could just download cubic ninja, ironfall, and youtube app :P

probablygay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a USA Animal Crossing New Leaf with a save that has somewhere around 200 hours on it, and I have a Tubehaxed EU N3DS. When I put my USA cartridge in the EU N3DS and run it through region free, the game tells me that the save data is corrupt and must be formatted, however when I put the cartridge in my USA 3DS, it loads the save just fine. I'm having the same issue with Smash Bros as well. What is the problem?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I've got a USA Animal Crossing New Leaf with a save that has somewhere around 200 hours on it, and I have a Tubehaxed EU N3DS. When I put my USA cartridge in the EU N3DS and run it through region free, the game tells me that the save data is corrupt and must be formatted, however when I put the cartridge in my USA 3DS, it loads the save just fine. I'm having the same issue with Smash Bros as well. What is the problem?
Firmware versions identical between 3DSes?

probablygay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll give that a shot and report back shortly.

Turns out animal crossing updates through the game itself, which wouldn't be a problem but the menu to get to to update the game is after the, "your save data is corrupt" message. Is there some way I could extract/backup the save data, format the cartridge, update the game, and then reinject my save data? Or is there a way to manually install the update data through some convoluted home brew process?

Edit : I also updated Smash Bros to 1.1.0 on both systems and it still tells me that there's no save data found on my EUN3DS

Last edited by probablygay,

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
I tried opening my YouTube app with proxy, nor does something pop up in the youtube browser nor any videos come at the bottom.

Any solution?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/fFn0llYqM8w?si=s9t6Se-c4cz5UbbP