fengbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
use briccmii vol+ option twice and then boot normally without hekate
I did, but when I press the power button, it still enters the RCM mode.....
Sorry I mess that briccmi 2 with briccmi1, I just injected the briccmi1 and press the power button, right now it can boot normally , does it mean I can connect to the internet?

Last edited by fengbo,

Andalitez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I did thank him a lot, but I think he is a busy man :-) , didn't reply me. really thank him! can I connect to the internet? right now when I try to insert game card and play, it prompt that the game card can't be detected and I tried to remove it and insert it again, it didn't help , do you have any idea how would this happen
Which FW version are you currently on?

If you were on a lower firmware(e.g 3.0.2),updated to 5.1.0 and now back on a lower firmware again(3.0.3), your game cart slot would have been updated and no longer usable on the lower firmware.

After doing complete backups now (use an ExFat Micro SD card for the Nand backup)
You can attempt to do a upgrade using the app again (https://gbatemp.net/threads/choiduj...omebrew-for-the-nintendo-switch.513416/),this time read all the instructions first.

fengbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Which FW version are you currently on?

If you were on a lower firmware(e.g 3.0.2),updated to 5.1.0 and now back on a lower firmware again(3.0.3), your game cart slot would have been updated and no longer usable on the lower firmware.

After doing complete backups now (use an ExFat Micro SD card for the Nand backup)
You can attempt to do a upgrade using the app again (https://gbatemp.net/threads/choiduj...omebrew-for-the-nintendo-switch.513416/),this time read all the instructions first.
It's not like that, before I hacked it, the system version is 5.10, and I just used that guide to recover it, but I cannot use the game card

This has already been fixed after I used briccme to boot my switch into normal... thanks

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
use the [stock]... launch profile in hekate or boot using nintendo bootloader normally (already told you a couple of times how to disable autorcm and fix cust_data using briccmii, its the VOL+ option, run it twice and do it twice)

Reactions: Canna

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MAKE A FULL BACKUP FOLLOWING THE GUIDE I SENT YOU

then run the briccmii payload to fix cut data and remove autorcm
like Raj has said

Then never hack your switch again haha,,

Im glad you have a working switch
the black screen means your in rcm i do not know how you are if RAJ files didn't have auto rcm..
but you seem like a train wreck waiting to happen.. so on that note.
Have a good day i wish you good luck

FTSIO :creep:

Last edited by Canna,

fengbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
use the [stock]... launch profile in hekate or boot using nintendo bootloader normally (already told you a couple of times how to disable autorcm and fix cust_data using briccmii, its the VOL+ option, run it twice and do it twice)
I did not follow what you just said, But I just download the briccmii version1 , and I pressed the vol+ button, after that , I pressed the power button, and right now it can boot normally, Can I connect to the internet?

fengbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
MAKE A FULL BACKUP FOLLOWING THE GUIDE I SENT YOU

then run the briccmii payload to fix cut data and remove autorcm
like Raj has said

Then never hack your switch again haha,,

Im glad you have a working switch
the black screen means your in rcm i do not know how you are if RAJ files didn't have auto rcm..
but you seem like a train wreck waiting to happen.. so on that note.
Have a good day i wish you good luck

FTSIO :creep:
You know what, Thanks very much!!! you guys are really cool ! without you ,my switch can't work. thanks very much , and right now I can boot it normally.

Reactions: Canna

fengbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
only after you send me some $$$ as you mentioned earlier ;)
HaHa, thanks very much !! How could I give donations. I would like to do so.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey can i get some of that hahahaha..
He means right now I can connect to the internet and right now it's just a normal switch, right?

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
yes its a normal switch and if you followed the "delete everything" thing when doing ChoiDujour PC then theres no traces of whatever you did on it earlier

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HaHa, thanks very much !! How could I give donations. I would like to do so.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He means right now I can connect to the internet and right now it's just a normal switch, right?

Yes that what he means

conradcervantes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump this thread, but I've appeared to run into a similar issue as the OP had. I decided to restore my nand earlier tonight, but I couldn't find the boot0/boot1 files that I had backed up with the rawnand. I think I must've deleted them along with other files I thought were expendable when I finished hacking my Switch. I generated new ones from hekate and then restored the back up. Upon reboot I'm hit with a solid blue screen. Hard reset the switch, another blue screen, so I think I'm up a certain creek at the moment.

Reading through various threads, I'm not liking my odds, but I thought I'd throw a line out and see if anyone more knowledgeable would have a solution. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn