Hacking How can I acquire the BOOT0/1 file using ChoiDujour Version 5.1

fengbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
why is your "originally backed up boot0" not "correct" ? Send it via PM along with SBK/TSEC from biskeydump to me
But it seems that I could not upload file via PM, could you PM me your email address, and I send you via email?
if anyone can help you now, it's Raj
I think so, it's very bad, and I've been suffering for few days, could you tell me how to send file via pm? I am new to this forum, when I try to drag the file into the text box, it said upload file unavaiable

Andalitez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it seems that I could not upload file via PM, could you PM me your email address, and I send you via email?

I think so, it's very bad, and I've been suffering for few days, could you tell me how to send file via pm? I am new to this forum, when I try to drag the file into the text box, it said upload file unavaiable
Perhaps just upload on Google drive or Dropbox and share the link with Raj.
I havnhav uploaded anything on here before

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just get my windows back to normal, and thanks god, the files are not lost, but let me make something clear
I do not have the working boot0/1 nor rawnand. I've deleted the 4GB rawnand when I found it is not correct

right now I only have, the boo0/1 I first backed up. which is non-working boot0/1
and I have the 29GB rawnand.
Can you still fix it? if you can, I can give you some donation for sure. don't worry this

Well lets give it a go anyway im going to send you a private message

Oh never mind the thread just updated...

Just for your information @rajkosto
He may also have a corrupt rawnand restore...
From reading his responses and a response on another thread..

Last edited by Canna,

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
Ive sent them regenerated boot0 (their "backups" were all 0xFFs), if they didnt mess up PRODINFO the console should work afterwards

Reactions: Canna

Canna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive sent them regenerated boot0 (their "backups" were all 0xFFs), if they didnt mess up PRODINFO the console should work afterwards

Whilst you are here @rajkosto, could you enlighten me on something...

Question 1
The boot 0 / boot 1 outputted by choidujour are a smaller size then the original...
It is to my knowledge that when you restore these files, they only overwrite a small portion of the boot0/1 already on the console.. is that correct ?? Like a patch

Question 2
And also, i have followed your no burn fuse guide to rebuild 2 rawnand dumps for 2 users on gba temp both system 5.1.0
not saving the user settings,and seen 1 user on gbatemp who has the same issue when they goto boot..

The issue is a black screen, now i know that autorcm is auto installed in the boot from the output file of choidujour

And to my knowledge that i dont need to edit the hekate ini or load the fs510 kip if im using the same system version or same fuse count for 5.1.0 is that correct ?..

Could you maybe tell me why or another reason what causes black screens following the guide exactly ?
Biskeys were not missed and were verified and double checked..

Last edited by Canna,

fengbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Do
Whilst you are here @rajkosto, could you enlighten me on something...

Question 1
The boot 0 / boot 1 outputted by choidujour are a smaller size then the original...
It is to my knowledge that when you restore these files, they only overwrite a small portion of the boot0/1 already on the console.. is that correct ?? Like a patch

Question 2
And also, i have followed your no burn fuse guide to rebuild 2 rawnand dumps for 2 users on gba temp both system 5.1.0
not saving the user settings,and seen 1 user on gbatemp who has the same issue when they goto boot..

The issue is a black screen, now i know that autorcm is auto installed in the boot from the output file of choidujour

And to my knowledge that i dont need to edit the hekate ini or load the fs510 kip if im using the same system version or same fuse count for 5.1.0 is that correct ?..

Could you maybe tell me why or another reason what causes black screens following the guide exactly ?
Right now I can boot normally, what should I do next? can I connect to the internet? or I need to back up my boot0/1 and rawnand first

Canna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do

Right now I can boot normally, what should I do next? can I connect to the internet? or I need to back up my boot0/1 and rawnand first
What should you do right now well you asked the right person....

Firstly
say a big thank you to @rajkosto for fixing your corruption and for taking your boot files and his time to repair them

Secondly
please follow this guide to backup everthing you have
https://gbatemp.net/threads/backup-...-your-biskeys-tseckeys-keys-txt-guide.513386/

fengbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
What should you do right now well you asked the right person....

Firstly
say a big thank you to @rajkosto for fixing your corruption and for taking your boot files and his time to repair them

Secondly
please follow this guide to backup everthing you have
https://gbatemp.net/threads/backup-...-your-biskeys-tseckeys-keys-txt-guide.513386/
Yes, I did thank him a lot, but I think he is a busy man :-) , didn't reply me. really thank him! can I connect to the internet? right now when I try to insert game card and play, it prompt that the game card can't be detected and I tried to remove it and insert it again, it didn't help , do you have any idea how would this happen

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
You can boot normally without hekate ? If so just delete everything hekate related from microsd, and if you followed the system initialization option of CHoiDujour PC guide (deleting everything) then you should be safe to go online.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Whilst you are here @rajkosto

the guide says that first boot MUST BE USING HEKATE 3.2/one in my repo releases using the FS_XXX launch profile, and after that you must use briccmii to fix cust_data if you want normal boot

fengbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
You can boot normally without hekate ? If so just delete everything hekate related from microsd, and if you followed the system initialization option of CHoiDujour PC guide (deleting everything) then you should be safe to go online.
I think I can't , but it's because I didn't turn off the auto RCM , right? Can I turn off the Auto RCM

fengbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
the boot0 i generated for you doesnt have autorcm on it anyway... unless you overwrote it already
I don't know... I can't just boot it, I didn't do anything.... just followed the guide, and I can't just boot it, it will result in black screen.....
Does it make sense if I flash the boot0/1 you sent to me again? so it would still work and turn off the auto rcm?

fengbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
the boot0 i generated for you doesnt have autorcm on it anyway... unless you overwrote it already
you are extremely confusing, does your switch work or not ? why are you asking if you should go online ?
Right now it worked. because I have a lot of game purchased in my nintendo account..... and if it could, I want to go back to normal, and don't want hack my switch again. sorry, if these questions bother you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw