Hacking Boot0 or boot1 won't mount to pc through hekate

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
https://github.com/suchmememanyskil...ick-1.19.10-bdk-upgrade/scripts/SystemWipe.te - this is what the systemwipe.te does. I don't see it nuking the full nand.
Mounting the wrong partition and clicking "format" will wipe the nand too. So does a bricker payload. The reason for the nand gone doesnt matter at this point.

We should stop speculating and wait for him to try the guide and the fix. Thats definitely their last straw. If that fails, a donor switch and replacement parts need to be found if it shouldnt end up as an expensive paperweight

Last edited by Slluxx,

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Mounting the wrong partition and clicking "format" will wipe the nand too. So does a bricker payload. The reason for the nand gone doesnt matter at this point.

We should stop speculating and wait for him to try the guide and the fix.
I'm now going to sleep. I will try to make it tomorrow, I'm really really tired. Sorry guys that I leave all this now, but I really tired. Also sorry for wasting so much of your time with my unique problem.

Reactions: impeeza

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm now going to sleep. I will try to make it tomorrow, I'm really really tired. Sorry guys that I leave all this now, but I really tired. Also sorry for wasting so much of your time.
Its all good. Just make sure you read the guide i linked at least twice before doing anything. Its important that you understand what everything means before you go ahead and do it. I may be retired from active switch development but ill always help out if someone needs help ^^

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
Little hint from my experimental just did, blank out SN wont trigger cal0 corrupted, and Missing/mismatched prod.key would trigger Tegraexplorer error:NoFAT
So very likely prodinfo partition something goes wrong.

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Little hint from my experimental just did, blank out SN wont trigger cal0 corrupted, and Missing/mismatched prod.key would trigger Tegraexplorer error:NoFAT
So very likely prodinfo partition something goes wrong.
Maybe, but why after reinstall tegraexplorer, nofat error disappear?

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont know what this discussion is still about. The prodinfo is gone, no keys can be extracted and the nand is wiped too. Files on the sdcard were all correct because he reinstalled deepsea. Since he doesnt have a backup of his prodkeys he must now generate a generic one. And with that he may has a chance of rebuilding the nand from a firmware update.

Step1, generate a generic prodinfo with this tool/payload: https://github.com/CaramelDunes/prodinfo_gen .
Step2, follow this guide to rebuild a 6.0.0 (6.0.0 because thats a firmware supported by choidujor) nand from scratch and pray you have all the nessesary things.

If that worked, make a nand backup immediatly and then you can use the atmosphere homebrew to update to 17.x.x

read. the. guide. carefully.

Last edited by Slluxx,

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I dont know what this discussion is still about. The prodinfo is gone, no keys can be extracted and the nand is wiped too. Files on the sdcard were all correct because he reinstalled deepsea. Since he doesnt have a backup of his prodkeys he must now generate a generic one. And with that he may has a chance of rebuilding the nand from a firmware update.

Step1, generate a generic prodinfo with this tool/payload: https://github.com/CaramelDunes/prodinfo_gen .
Step2, follow this guide to rebuild a 6.0.0 (6.0.0 because thats a firmware supported by choidujor) nand from scratch and pray you have all the nessesary things.

If that worked, make a nand backup immediatly and then you can use the atmosphere homebrew to update to 17.x.x

read. the. guide. carefully.
Will make it, but not today. Don't have enough time cuz education.
Post automatically merged:

So, I have a question. How can I obtain hactool keys.txt?

Update: Still don't make it. Really hope that I will get some free time on Friday.

Attachments

• IMG_20240228_083121.jpg
    IMG_20240228_083121.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by GreenDuck65777,

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
From start you are having a problem generating your console Keys, PRODINFO_GEN needs to extract your console keys to create a new file, but your console can not dump keys, so that is the error.

I have not enough knowledge to tell you why you can not extract your console keys.
So, I need @Slluxx ig. And wanted to ask: What is ProdinfoRestore.te? And what is this doing?

Maybe something not right with partition?

So I'm in a loop now. It is impossible to generate prodinfo because the keys cannot be obtained, it is impossible to obtain the keys because there is a problem with prodinfo. That's it, I no longer have options how to restore switch.

So, I have new idea on mind. But it's too experimental and there's really slim chance that it work. What if I use donor prodinfo to overwrite my prodinfo, then launch prodinfogen and use "build prodinfo from donor" and use same prodinfo (or use from scratch), then overwrite donor prodinfo with generated prodinfo. But I think it's not gonna work and kills my switch entirely lol.

What do y'all think guys? It's can work? Or just another stupid idea? (@linuxares, @impeeza, @Slluxx, @jkyoho. Really sorry for pinging, but I can't do this by myself)

Okey, so I got my own device.keys file with my bis keys and tsec keys (also device key) with biskeydump v9. What can I do with it?

Attachments

• IMG_20240301_225311.jpg
    IMG_20240301_225311.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 13
Last edited by GreenDuck65777,
  • Love

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Not alone but almost in an unrecoverable brick. You NAND is damaged and you don't have your console keys. So only big N can repair the console and let's be sincere they will change the complete soc

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Not alone but almost in an unrecoverable brick. You NAND is damaged and you don't have your console keys. So only big N can repair the console and let's be sincere they will change the complete soc
You forget one thing. I live in Russia, so no help even from big N. Also new motherboard on Ali costs like switch lite, so no effort.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning