Help restoring Switch eMMC with mmcbllk-NX

FreeLander

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I got the mmcblk-NX tool that allows reading boot0 and boot1. I'd appreciate your help on this:
I got plenty of eMMCs from broken switches, and I wanted to use one to restore my Lite ( I got all the backup for it). so I picked a random eMMC from another switch and executed:
sudo dd of=/dev/mmcblk0boot0 if=boot0
sudo dd of=/dev/mmcblk0boot0 if=boot0
sudo dd of=/dev/mmcblk0 if=rawnand.bin

These were done on the folder where my LITE's backup files are. All went smoothly but when I got to rawnand, it copied 900mb then showed an error "no space left".

I was wondering if there's a way to completely formate an eMMC that was used on another switch, and use that eMMC to restore my Lite?

I deleted all partitions from the eMMC but that didn't help. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong

Appreciate any help. Thanks

Last edited by FreeLander,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I got the mmcblk-NX tool that allows reading boot0 and boot1. I'd appreciate your help on this:
I got plenty of eMMCs from broken switches, and I wanted to use one to restore my Lite ( I got all the backup for it). so I picked a random eMMC from another switch and executed:
sudo dd of=/dev/mmcblkboot0 if=boot0
sudo dd of=/dev/mmcblkboot0 if=boot0
sudo dd of=/dev/mmcblk if=rawnand.bin

These were done on the folder where my LITE's backup files are. All went smoothly but when I got to rawnand, it copied 900mb then showed an error "no space left".

I was wondering if there's a way to completely formate an eMMC that was used on another switch, and use that eMMC to restore my Lite?

I deleted all partitions from the eMMC but that didn't help. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong

Appreciate any help. Thanks

If the rawnand doesn't belong to the switch it belong to it won't boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo