Hacking Emmc not working after backup

FoolFun88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone,

I'm facing an issue with my Switch console, and I hope someone here can help me resolve it.

Initially, my Switch was displaying a "purple screen of death" and unable to boot. I attempted to address the problem by installing the hwfly I had on another console. The glitch started strangely slow compared to the previous console, but I was still able to enter Hekate. From there, I backed up the prod.keys and boot0 and boot1, but during the last backup of the raw partition, the process suddenly halted, and the Emmc stopped functioning.

Now, when I restart the console, the LED flashes blue and then stops at cyan without booting into Hekate. However, by replacing the Emmc with one from another Switch, I can access Hekate correctly. Even when trying to insert the defective Emmc into another Switch, I get the same blue flashing error followed by a cyan stop.

Should I conclude that my Emmc is dead? Or am I making some mistake in diagnosing the problem? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited by FoolFun88,

FoolFun88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Even though I have the prod.keys, boot0, and boot1 files, can I follow this guide? Is there a way to rewrite a new Emmc with the files I have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright