Switch Oled emmc replaced

R0nny01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay, i soldered the emmc back to mainboard. Boot0 and Boot1 flashed with success. Picofly seems to glitch with success. Current draw looks good too. Next step is to wait for new screen connector, because i broke mine. Is there a way to atleast check if the switch actually boots into hekate without screen?
as mentioned i soldered the new emmc with fresh boot0 and boot1 back to switch. after that i managed to push the lockpick_rcm payload to get the prod.keys file. So in theroy i could boot into hekate and write to the emmc. Picofly wouldnt work if emmc is not correctly installed i assume.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited by R0nny01,

evil_santa

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay, i soldered the emmc back to mainboard. Boot0 and Boot1 flashed with success. Picofly seems to glitch with success. Current draw looks good too. Next step is to wait for new screen connector, because i broke mine. Is there a way to atleast check if the switch actually boots into hekate without screen?
Attach your joycon's and let it boot.
Your boot joycon should rumble a little bit then you are in Hekate.
Post automatically merged:

To clarify some things, you don't need a written emmc.
Boot0 can be completely empty.
Picofly write the necessary payload to your empty emmc and can boot up to hekate.

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Yeah, i know i need an emmc programmer for my later projects, but is an emmc programmer necessary if im able to write to the emmc with hekate? I dont think so, correct me if im wrong.

Saved a screenshot of lockpick_rcm.
I don't know what you're trying to achieve but your keys you're grabbing from another console are utterly useless. They are only good if your raw dump is good because then you could grab the prodinfo and use as donor.

R0nny01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't know what you're trying to achieve but your keys you're grabbing from another console are utterly useless. They are only good if your raw dump is good because then you could grab the prodinfo and use as donor.
My Goal here is to get the oled at least run cfw. i got a backup from donor with raw dump and keys.
Current status:
Emmc replaced
Boot0 and Boot1 generated with emmchaccgen flashed to emmc
Obtained prod.keys from dead switch

Im currently following this guide here: Nand Rebuilding

im still waiting for my screen connector, so i can actually see whats going on.

Ferz1984

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am in the same situation... but I have kept the NAND backup before it dies...
I have changed the NAND, I have that same rp2040 chip but it gives an error (=** eMMC init failure during glitch process)
So is there any way to boot HEKATE with a clean EMMC chip with rp2040? (is there any rp2040 firmware that can do this?)
This is the chip I have.. (I have read that you can program the chip with FT232H Board? is it possible on OLED?)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-25 102519.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-25 102519.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by Ferz1984,

evil_santa

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am in the same situation... but I have kept the NAND backup before it dies...
I have changed the NAND, I have that same rp2040 chip but it gives an error (=** eMMC init failure during glitch process)
So is there any way to boot HEKATE with a clean EMMC chip with rp2040? (is there any rp2040 firmware that can do this?)
This is the chip I have.. (I have read that you can program the chip with FT232H Board? is it possible on OLED?)
Check your install I did a memory upgrade last week on 2 OLED and I doesn't have any problem to boot to an empty emmc with picofly.

Attachments

• IMG-20240117-WA0024.jpeg
    IMG-20240117-WA0024.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: Danook28

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...