Hacking Boot0 or boot1 won't mount to pc through hekate

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oooh.... now I remember... yeah he ran "This is in Tegraexplorer, when I try to use systemwipe.te" and poof nand gone

EDIT: You need to use Pika Bricker Fix guide or use that v3 guide with updated software.

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, thats it then. If you cant even generate a generic prodinfo your switch is done.

Thats why we dont even ship tegraexplorer with deepsea. Its just too dangerous.

EDIT: i dont know if this pikafix will actually help. I hope it does but i know nothing about it.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well your answer is simple

1) Use a donor nand and get it up and running again
2) Put it on a shelf and hope someone release a hack that can generate the needed keys
3) Sell it as faulty/parts only

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Well your answer is simple

1) Use a donor nand and get it up and running again
2) Put it on a shelf and hope someone release a hack that can generate the needed keys
3) Sell it as faulty/parts only
Really want to try first one.

Edit: Really sorry that I wasted all your time

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wonder if you can simply generate a set of keys and then rebuild the nand from a 14.0.0 firmware. I mean the nand currently is wiped anyway so ... idk. I have never been in this situation so its all just guesswork, but it cant possibly get worse so .. its worth a try?

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I wonder if you can simply generate a set of keys and then rebuild the nand from a 14.0.0 firmware. I mean the nand currently is wiped anyway so ... idk. I have never been in this situation so its all just guesswork, but it cant possibly get worse so .. its worth a try?
I mean in theory. Since Atmosphere patches the fuses requirement

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Cal0 is basically prodinfo content. I dont know how one can detroy this other than mounting something that shouldnt be mounted and messing with it or using Incognito or something like it.

How do you know that your nand backup is broken too? I find it hard to believe, especially if you did the backup before messing with things.
SXOS did not in the past messed up CAL0 and BOOT0?

By the way I don't know if anyone give you the summary. but the problem is the OP is trying to boot the console and no avail, when trying to extract the keys only the seeds are extracted but no console specific key is extractred to PROD.KEYS using PickLock or LockPick.

Tegra explorer seems to show some keys.

so far I think console is unable to boot on OFW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye