Status
Not open for further replies.

cooleothman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gateway seems to be the only ones doing this whole cartrdige release in a professional, organized matter. Everyone else just sound so sketch.

It's a sketchy market, everyday new flashcard manufacturers pop up like mushrooms. I've counted 4 total (Gateway3DS, Sky3DS, K3DS, R5) who will support 9.0+ firmware

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gateway seems to be the only ones doing this whole cartrdige release in a professional, organized matter. Everyone else just sound so sketch.

Lets not forget they added code to brick peoples systems dude.

Soon™

Such a short word, defining such a long undefined period of time.

I will get a girlfriend soon....

Right? ;__;

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
With the incoming 9.0/2 support and the neverending support for 4.X consoles, Gateway must be having a crazy time at their "laboratories". Don't forget that they are still working on the new save system for 4.5 and also they are acknowledging some issues that people are reporting.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's so many people still wondering if it'll work on 9.2 or not that it's ridiculous... Well, I guess that's to be expected.
Just wait till Nintendo releases a new firmware and then people will start asking, again, if Gateway will work on that firmware. X'P

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country

YEah man. Clone cards were just modifying Gateways code so they added some shit that would flash peoples systems if it detected it wasn't being ran on a proper gateway. Which backfired cus there were knock off gateways floating around people thought were real. And even a bug caused legit GW users to get bricked too.

So, yeah. Apparently (correct me if im wrong someone) the brick code is still buried in their in the current versions.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
YEah man. Clone cards were just modifying Gateways code so they added some shit that would flash peoples systems if it detected it wasn't being ran on a proper gateway. Which backfired cus there were knock off gateways floating around people thought were real. And even a bug caused legit GW users to get bricked too.

So, yeah. Apparently (correct me if im wrong someone) the brick code is still buried in their in the current versions.

I'm sure the GW knock offs weren't affected by the brick code. The only thing that affected GW users was the "bug", which was triggered by executing the Card Diagnosis.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Weren't these Gateway people always all about "Support the innovators, not the impostors"?

Aaaaaand who actually invented this new exploit for 9.x? Just sayin'.

Not that I don't like to have additional features, but why must Gateway be such a bunch of hypocritical scumbags?

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Weren't these Gateway people always all about "Support the innovators, not the impostors"?

Not that I don't like to have additional features, but why must Gateway be such a bunch of hypocritical scumbags?

GW copied someones work?

D

Deleted User

It's pretty obvious GW will be using an exploit and sky3ds doesn't.. So they are completely different. Just sayin'

Reactions: OuahOuah

deported

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What the hell do you mean by 9.2.20...vanilla OR all, including 9.2.20E?

I have the latter and there's NO way to not get it now.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

The E stands for the region; in this case Europe.
9.2.0-20 is supported from any region, so also region E, region U and region J.

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

You are probably the 10th user to ask questions about the letter, READ BACK A COUPLE OF PAGES and find the answer.
E means european, U means American, J means Japanese 3DS

Reactions: unz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: I'd like another 8 TB HDD yes thank you very much +2