Fizeau - Adjust color of your Switch screen

Fizeau
test.png

Adjust the color of the screen of your Nintendo Switch.

Features:
  • Modify the color temperature of the display.
  • Filter colors to one single component.
  • Apply color corrections: gamma, luminance, and color range.
  • Control the screen backlight brightness.
  • Schedule settings to be applied to dusk/dawn time, with smooth transitions.
Installation:
Download the latest zip from the release page, unzip it to the root of your sd card (be careful to merge and not overwrite folders), and reboot.
Only the latest version of the Atmosphère CFW is supported.
If you want to use the overlay, you will need to set up Tesla (install Tesla-Menu and ovlloader). This isn't supported on firmware versions prior to 9.0.0.

Supported firmwares:
All firmares are expected working. The software was tested working on 1.0.0, 2.0.0, 6.0.0 and 10.1.0. If you encounter an issue running this on a particular version, please create an issue.
Settings:
  • Settings are saved at /switch/Fizeau/config.ini, which you can also edit.
  • To reduce the memory usage of the sysmodule, settings are not read continually. Instead, they are applied on application launch. Thus, you will need to launch the client after a reboot to restart Fizeau.

Link: https://github.com/averne/Fizeau/

Last edited by averne,

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Yeah it looks like an issue with your setup, probably not a conflict. Can you check that the config isn't corrupted, run the archive bit fixer, etc?

I'm lost. Ran arch bit fixer to mo avail, disabled syscon, mission control. I'll try later with another sd card.

averne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm lost. Ran arch bit fixer to mo avail, disabled syscon, mission control. I'll try later with another sd card.
Please try deleting /switch/Fizeau/config.ini. I've ran into an issue myself that ended up being caused by a corrupt config just today, symptoms were the same. (I pushed a change to mitigate corruptions)

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Please try deleting /switch/Fizeau/config.ini. I've ran into an issue myself that ended up being caused by a corrupt config just today, symptoms were the same. (I pushed a change to mitigate corruptions)

Yes! Deleting the config.ini file solved the issue. I'm now able to use it. Thanks.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
when sys-ftpd-light is enabled all changes made while in-game are not saved or applied
they show as saved in Tesla but when you disable ftpd light it shows the old settings
in Tesla theres some conflict with ftpd light dont know about ftpd
so if anyone has that issues disabling ftpd light is the fix

Sasukesama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im thinking of raising money from the community to whoever can port this to the mariko switch or using that money to get averne a mariko switch to work on
the reason why its so important is more and more switches are going live with REAL warm screens or REAL cold ones or with bad calibrationof colores and nintendo dosent care.
Can anyone please tell me where to post and start ?
Just have a look at my switch lite screen :'(

Attachments

• received_1104508739988604.jpeg
    received_1104508739988604.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 223
Last edited by Sasukesama,

averne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Im thinking of raising money from the community to whoever can port this to the mariko switch or using that money to get averne a mariko switch to work on
the reason why its so important is more and more switches are going live with REAL warm screens or REAL cold ones or with bad calibrationof colores and nintendo dosent care.
Can anyone please tell me where to post and start ?
Just have a look at my switch lite screen :'(
Do you know if it works on the regular mariko units (the ones that come in red boxes)?
Honestly I'm a bit surprised it doesn't work, afaik I'm not using anything specific to Erista units.

Reactions: Sasukesama

Sasukesama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you know if it works on the regular mariko units (the ones that come in red boxes)?
Honestly I'm a bit surprised it doesn't work, afaik I'm not using anything specific to Erista units.
When i boot the switch crashes and powers off on the switch logo

mattyxarope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fizeau-chl-2.1.2-9449f24 (chainloading) doesn't work for me, crashes my system on boot. Regular Fizeau will at least allow for me to boot in to the system, but when I activate it, it freezes and crashes with the same error as the chainloading one.

I've got:

- Atmosphere 0.17.0
- SX Lite

Attached is my error log.

Attachments

• report_000000005ecbb44e.zip
    466 bytes · Views: 174
Last edited by mattyxarope,

Sasukesama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fizeau-chl-2.1.2-9449f24 (chainloading) doesn't work for me, crashes my system on boot. Regular Fizeau will at least allow for me to boot in to the system, but when I activate it, it freezes and crashes with the same error as the chainloading one.

I've got:

- Atmosphere 0.17.0
- SX Lite

same here

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fizeau works fine on my Mariko Switch running AMS 0.17.0

View attachment 240638
how did you get it to run ?

Sasukesama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After days of trying im giving up
here is my crashing report
please take a look at it :"(

Attachments

• report_000000002fba94b2.zip
    421 bytes · Views: 174
Last edited by Sasukesama,

averne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

I've got:

- Atmosphere 0.17.0
- SX Lite

After days of trying im giving up
here is my crashing report
please take a look at it :"(
Chainload version works for me on AMS 0.17 (without mesosphere but I doubt it matters). Can you please remove your config (/switch/Fizeau/config.ini)? There was an issue causing corruption in the latest release, hopefully i fixed it last month but I didn't make a new release.

mattyxarope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chainload version works for me on AMS 0.17 (without mesosphere but I doubt it matters). Can you please remove your config (/switch/Fizeau/config.ini)? There was an issue causing corruption in the latest release, hopefully i fixed it last month but I didn't make a new release.

Still same error, I'm afraid.

A fatal error has occured when running Atmosphere.
ProgramID: 0100000000000034
Error desc: std::abort() called (0xffe)
Although this time it produces a white screen before crashing

Last edited by mattyxarope,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.