Homebrew Homebrew app Ultrahand Overlay - The fully craft-able overlay executor

ccarr6257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For me even the timeout is very long, sometimes I use studios pancake to reboot the console to UMS and if is an error you have to wait long time to timeout.
i solely use ultra hand for getting to things quickly whether thats hekate, stock, ums and reboot and power off it all works fine for me so i dont know why you have issues. i do use modchip console oled if that makes a difference but it shouldnt do

johw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
classic
classic-v2
light-v2
light
ultra

guys I have a doubt
How can I apply the themes?
Which folder do I copy the ini. files to?

FloppyFish64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How long does it normally take to download a music pack with easy installer I've been waiting for 2 and a half hours is that normal?

FlameSlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updated. 🙂 for example packages check out
I am having a hell of a time trying to make any package appear in the ultrahand overlay menu. I have attempting to use your example packages but for some reason they are not showing up. I followed your instructions and I placed the entire example folder inside ".packages".

Like Easy Installer for example. But it still does not want to show up in the menu. It is important to note that I have everything updated. Everything that is needed is running on the latest versions. If you could perhaps upload a screenshot of how it should look like I would REALLY appreciate it. :bow::bow:

Edit: Good God Bruh. :rofl: I kept pressing start (+). I thought THAT menu is where packages show up. But I only had to press RIGHT in the D pad. I'm good man. Thanks for Ultrahand buddy. It's kick ass.

Edit2: Why is "OC Toolkit (mariko only)" Not available on my mariko unit?

Last edited by FlameSlap,

ppkantorski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a hell of a time trying to make any package appear in the ultrahand overlay menu. I have attempting to use your example packages but for some reason they are not showing up. I followed your instructions and I placed the entire example folder inside ".packages".

Like Easy Installer for example. But it still does not want to show up in the menu. It is important to note that I have everything updated. Everything that is needed is running on the latest versions. If you could perhaps upload a screenshot of how it should look like I would REALLY appreciate it. :bow::bow:

Edit: Good God Bruh. :rofl: I kept pressing start (+). I thought THAT menu is where packages show up. But I only had to press RIGHT in the D pad. I'm good man. Thanks for Ultrahand buddy. It's kick ass.

Edit2: Why is "OC Toolkit (mariko only)" Not available on my mariko unit?
Glad it worked out. I setup the necessary commands to make OC Toolkit Erista compatible, but I just never got around to applying everything myself. However I'm sure that it "might" exist now somewhere out there. I do know some devs were working on it. It's not hard to set it up for Erista, but it just takes a little time.

Reactions: FlameSlap and johw

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when i try to open reversenx from ultrahand menu, nothing happens. ultrahand overlay disappears and i'm not able to open it again afterwards, any idea what i'M doing wrong?
I have overlay and ultrahand updated as far as possible, reverse and salty latest files too

johw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

ppkantorski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza and johw

johw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
See my comments on the issue. Changing licenses for publicly licensed projects is not something that I am allowed to do, but licensing my own code is. I left those licenses intact for this very reason. Not all code in Ultrahand Overlay will fall under the CC-BY-NC 4.0 license, nor do I claim it does.
Understood

Reactions: ppkantorski

ppkantorski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just released v1.5.0.

List of changes:
  1. Introduction of new pchtxt2ips method, called `pchtxt2ips <PCHTXT_FILE_PATH> <OUTPUT_FOLDER>`.
    • This allows the easy conversion of .pchtxt files into .ips binaries.
  2. Download commands now show a downloading indicator (footer) to help users understand when a file is downloading.
  3. Failed replacements now return `null` instead of `-1`. Failed json replacements now return `Not available` (UNAVAILABLE_SELECTION variable).
  4. Bug fix for starring / favoriting hidden overlays and packages.
  5. libnx has been updated.

johw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I will post the text when I get home from work. It was relatively easy to set up once I knew how tbh
Post automatically merged:

here is the exact text you need - open your switch folder on sd card, then pakcages folder and then the package.ini and paste this text in and same it thats it done - you will now have hekate, shutdown, stock and ums in your ultra menu on the packages screen - if you want to make sure these show when you first open the ultra menu like i have then you just change the option in the config folder to open packages menu first.

[Hekate]
reboot

[Shutdown]
shutdown

[Stock]
reboot boot Stock

[UMS]
reboot UMS

@ppkantorski
Do these options still work in the new version 1.50?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto