Reactions: Medel87

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
A new charging mode was added to OC-Suite to charge at a default of 3000mAh based on the L4T default of 3000mAh. (In actuality the L4T default is not 3000mAh and charging at that level is unsafe). One of the people associated with L4T got upset about it because of the misinformation and the damage potential. This person also did not also like the unsafe OC in Switch-OC Suite because of its hardware damage potential and requested for the project to be taken down (the charging thing being the power keg moment) going by was written in the readme file being the only thing left in the repo.

If you go on the front page of the GitHub it now says this
View attachment 357689
Still no proof it was CTCaer that asked for it. Also why remove the whole repo and not just fix the issue? Sounds like nuclear option is a bit extreme.

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Maybe it was the drop that filled the glass fo Kazu, I hate this things, why one dev say other what to do? Everyone can do what he/she want, like we do as user, no one can say me what to do, can warning me about danger, but if I want to do anyway, is my responsability, I don't understand why a few think they have the right to do things like that

Reactions: Cooler3D

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah there's no definitive proof. I have a feeling the whole repo was requested to be removed because that person also did not like fools blindly copying and changing stuff in the repo, getting rid of warnings and making it unsafe and malfunctional. If the repo goes away no one will have the skill to update it therefore cutting off those people.
I have same feeling about this, but this is not the way, because all the users are harmed

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's a really sad day indeed. We lost a lot on this day.
The OC suite really made the Switch feel like a Switch Pro.
I want to thank KazushiME for making the OC suite and allowing me to enjoy games on the Switch at an Xbox Series S level.
I'm all about those 60fps patches.
Post automatically merged:

That sucks, it should be your own decision to risk your own hardware.
Especially in the OC Suite you could adjust everything so it fits your own needs.
Seems i'm stuck with Atmosphere 1.4.1 without sleep mode.
Why no sleep mode?

swutch

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Why no sleep mode?
My sysnand is already on HOS 16 and my emunand on HOS 15.
Sleep mode no longer works on emunand, because of the fuse mismatch.
The switch will not wake up again and i have to hold the power button 10 seconds to reset the switch if i accidentally put it to sleep.
I thought it's not a problem i'll wait a few weeks until OC Suite is updated and the new Online kip configurator is online, but yeay.
The right loader kip is more important to me than the sleep mode, so I'll stay on 15.

Last edited by swutch,

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My sysnand is already on HOS 16 and my emunand on HOS 15.
Sleep mode no longer works on emunand, because of the fuse mismatch.
The switch will not wake up again and i have to hold the power button 10 seconds to reset the switch if i accidentally put it to sleep.
I thought it's not a problem i'll wait a few weeks until OC Suit it updatet and the new Online kip configurator is online, but yeay.
The right loader kip is more important to me than the sleep mode, so I'll stay on 15.
I have the exact same setup, my sleep mode works fine on emummc.
What is the error you receive?

Reactions: swutch

swutch

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I have the exact same setup, my sleep mode works fine on emummc.
What is the error you receive?
when i boot emummc via hekate:

"Failed to match warmboot with fuses!
If you continue, sleep won't work!"

Attachments

• Switch_fuses.jpg
    Switch_fuses.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by swutch,

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need the warmboot fix. I guess you never googled how to fix it.
It has nothing to do with the loader.kip
I ran the wormboot fix when I updated my emummc to 15.0 like 2 weeks ago and it fixed this issue.

Reactions: swutch

Venomzver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck what is this?! now only that Russian chifir remains? By the way, it has recently been updated. Are there no more analogues? and what do we do now. Fuck I'm just in shock. I am sorry for word
Post automatically merged:

nintendo switch soapy shit on all aaa games. and what do we do now to play soap? I bought a switch for the second time knowing that I can overclock now I don’t need it, it’s terrible what’s happening at all. everyone installs at their own peril and risk, this is not a Kazushima problem

Reactions: Thorhax

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Maybe it was the drop that filled the glass fo Kazu, I hate this things, why one dev say other what to do? Everyone can do what he/she want, like we do as user, no one can say me what to do, can warning me about danger, but if I want to do anyway, is my responsability, I don't understand why a few think they have the right to do things like that
Yea i mean if it was really about some bricked switches he will write about it i guess and if it was something in a new firmware that is causing some issues he will also write about it and hold the new version not deleting the whole project...
Looks like the man is done with scene bu***hit :P

And yea don't get it this is funny everything beyond standard usage is always a risk ppl know it and if they don't just lol :D

Cooler3D

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
A lot of sparkling jokes come to mind, like that now I have to steal the code from Freebird, but for some reason I don’t want to joke.

KazushiMe was an enthusiast that the Switch scene didn't deserve. Infinitely talented, hardworking, absolutely conflict-free developer. He set an example for others and asked for nothing in return. It remains only to guess who is behind the abolition of KazushiMe. But I will do my best to make OC Suite the last project canceled by these scumbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-