Unable to boot OFW

Criatura83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have an OLED with the picofly chip and yesterday decided to upgrade Atmosphere to the latest version and firmware from 16.1.0 to 17.0.0. Downloaded Sthetix latest pack is which the one I always use, everything went fine and them proceed to upgrade the sysmmc to 17.0.0 and then the emummc to 17.0.0, again everything went fine I was able to boot into the sysmmc and also into the emummc, the problem is I am unable to boot into the OFW, when I press reboot on hekate and then press OFW the switch goes into a black screen and stays there, then in order to bring it back I have to hold the power button for 10 seconds, let it go then press it one time and it boots back into hekate.

When I boot into either the sysmmc or emummc the settings show each one being on firmware Version 17.0.0 and AMS 1.6.2, hekate shows at version 6.0.7, Firmware upgrades were done using daybreak.

Things I have done to try to solve the problem: While researching I read that I was just supposed to boot into the sysmmc and that should fix the problem, I did it a few times but it did not work. I also did the firmware upgrade process again on the sysmmc but that did not work (maybe I shouldn't have done that). I also read that the fuse count for firmware 17.0.0 should be on 19 which I think is where the problem might be, on hekate my fuse count line reads as: "Burnt Fuses (ODM 7/6): 18 - 0 (HOS: 16.0.0 - 16.1.0)"

So if the problem is the fuse count or something else how do I fix it?

Thank you.

Criatura83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that should be a OFW update fixed firmware.
Try extract boot0,boot1 from FW17.0.0 via emmchaccgen and manually flash it through TegraExplorer or balenaEtcher
Thanks for your help.

I ended up downgrading the sysmmc and then upgrading the OFW online to 17.0.0 and is all working good now.

Reactions: jkyoho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto