Fizeau - Adjust color of your Switch screen

Fizeau
test.png

Adjust the color of the screen of your Nintendo Switch.

Features:
  • Modify the color temperature of the display.
  • Filter colors to one single component.
  • Apply color corrections: gamma, luminance, and color range.
  • Control the screen backlight brightness.
  • Schedule settings to be applied to dusk/dawn time, with smooth transitions.
Installation:
Download the latest zip from the release page, unzip it to the root of your sd card (be careful to merge and not overwrite folders), and reboot.
Only the latest version of the Atmosphère CFW is supported.
If you want to use the overlay, you will need to set up Tesla (install Tesla-Menu and ovlloader). This isn't supported on firmware versions prior to 9.0.0.

Supported firmwares:
All firmares are expected working. The software was tested working on 1.0.0, 2.0.0, 6.0.0 and 10.1.0. If you encounter an issue running this on a particular version, please create an issue.
Settings:
  • Settings are saved at /switch/Fizeau/config.ini, which you can also edit.
  • To reduce the memory usage of the sysmodule, settings are not read continually. Instead, they are applied on application launch. Thus, you will need to launch the client after a reboot to restart Fizeau.

Link: https://github.com/averne/Fizeau/

Last edited by averne,

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
This works fine for me. Do you have any "unusual" system setting enabled regarding sleep or docked mode?
No, it only happen since you fixed crashes on last versions, test and official, but to be sure, what settings you mean? To take a look at it

averne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, it only happen since you fixed crashes on last versions, test and official, but to be sure, what settings you mean? To take a look at it
I'm thinking of "Wake When AC Adapter is Disconnected" in particular.
Otherwise it would be nice if you could confirm it's indeed coming from Fizeau, and that the issue happens with a clean atmosphère install.

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm thinking of "Wake When AC Adapter is Disconnected" in particular.
Otherwise it would be nice if you could confirm it's indeed coming from Fizeau, and that the issue happens with a clean atmosphère install.
I have this setting enabled, It only happen with last fizeau installed, never had this problem before

If there is someone more with this problem, tell it, please

Flacito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot. I now use my Switch to fall asleep by reducinf the blue light like Flux does on PC. Your work helps me now with that

lazyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I dont know if this is possible, but can you add a feature where you can automatically set when autobrightness turns on and off.
For example: i want auto brightness to be on when it's 8 am to 10 pm and autobrightness off (and at the lowest brightness state) from 10 pm to 8 am

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto