Mikado123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys.
As i described in the title, i updated the cfw on the EMUmmc and something went wrong but i cannot figure out what. i did everything trough the switch following the retry.co "switch haking is easy". I updated atmosphere beforehand, then i downloaded the firmware update and installed it through daybreak. it asked me for a reboot but it blocked on a black screen for almost half an hour. i assumed it wouldn't launch anyway so i forced the switch off and tried again. hekate loads without problems, but when i launch the emummc it goes to black screen again. i tried launching with fusee.bin, it just shows atmosphere logo for a splitsecond and then black screen. i tried reinstalling atmosphere manually making sure i would overwrite the files, i tried to install an older version of atmosphere but i cannot go before 1.6 because of 17.0.0 support, i tried deleting the content folder, i tried dowloading again hekate and fusee. i dunno what else to do and the switch is still unusable. if someone can helo me with some more technical fixes because i only know the basics of homebrewing. thank you guys

Mikado123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you downloaded the one in the 1.6.2 section then yes. You can grab all version from github
yes that one
Post automatically merged:

For everyone that will find this thread looking for a solution to the same problem:

I found a thread here with a similar problem, i tried their solution and it worked. Basically you have to write these settings in the hekate_ipl.ini file

[custom]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere EmuMMC]
emummcforce=1
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
fss0experimental=1
logopath=bootloader/bootlogo.bmp
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[Stock SysNAND]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

Overwrite the custom and emummc parts in your file with these. I don't know which setting in particolar is the game changer because i'm kinda of a noob on switch haking, but i'm gonna do some testing amd find which line is the solver.

Last edited by Mikado123,
Reactions: th3l34sh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto