Hacking Black screen after Atmosphere Logo

th3l34sh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suddenly have the dreaded black screen after Atmosphere logo when booting CFW from Hekate.
I did not update Atmosphere or make any changes to the system at all. It was working fine one day, I put it on the dock to charge, next day it told me the hekate_ipl.ini file was missing when I booted it. I inserted the SD card into the system and the file was there. I then deleted it and pasted a fresh one and this problem started after that.

I have Erista Patched and I am using SX Core. The SD Card format is FAT32.

I have scoured the threads on here and reddit to no luck. Here are the things I have tried:

1. Fresh install of Atmosphere, Hekate, Sigpatches
2. Updated hekate_ipl.ini (I have attached mine to this thread)
3. Deleted everything inside the "Contents" folder in Atmosphere
4. Launched Atmosphere via fusee.bin
5. Fixed "Archive bit"

The system goes black after booting emuMMC, and does not generate any fatal crash reports. I have attached the file from erpt_reports folder, don't know if it can be of any use.
My emuMMC is partition based. sysNAND boots fine with no issues.

Can someone help me out? I'm at my wit's end here and I do not want to lose my save files :(

Attachments

• a780dbdc-392c-a14c-65a0-cfd3218909a1.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 14
  • hekate_ipl.ini.zip
    1,015 bytes · Views: 17
Last edited by th3l34sh,

th3l34sh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the case you have corrupted files you could try this fix but only apply it to your emuNAND

Thank you! I will give this a shot. Just one question, does this procedure wipe out the games/save files from my CFW? If it does, I'll have to see how I can at least back my saves up.

toraus

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey I am having the same issue as yours. Like did you follow the video as it is and it work? And does it delete your games and saves and do a fresh emunand install?
Hello. Same here unfortunately.. It would be very helpful if you can confirm (or not) that by following the procedure of restoring the emunand using the EmmcHaccGen you don't affect the games / saves. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto