• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Far Right Presidential Candidate Wins in Argentina

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I love this optimism of yours!
It’s realism. It really can’t get much worse when 2 out of 5 people you ask are unemployed and your money is worth nothing. The country is on the precipice of disaster, and has been since before Milei was elected. They need drastic action because whatever they’ve been doing lately is not working.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh look, what we all said about a "libertarian" basically becoming a far-right dictator is, in fact, happening. Engaging in denial of the desaparecidos, which literally everyone who studied argentinian history knows.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-23 124803.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-23 124803.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: Xzi

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Nevermind. Deleted my comment. Can't reason with stupid.
Post automatically merged:

Consider this: he just got congratulated by the far far right Spanish party (Vox), far far right Jair Bolsonaro from Brazil, Donald Trump and Elon Musk, among others.
We're fucked.

Funny you say both of those things. Musk supported Milei. Did you know Argentina has one of the biggest lithium sources in the world? A simple math will tell you a cheap regional economy + cheap labour + lots of resources = good business for scum like Musk.
Yea... Musk is such scum :wacko:
https://borgenproject.org/diminish-global-poverty/

Last edited by urherenow,
  • Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
EDIT: Nevermind. Deleted my comment. Can't reason with stupid.

Yea... Musk is such scum :wacko:
https://borgenproject.org/diminish-global-poverty/

Why are you so obsessed talking about a country from which you know nothing about? And trying to teach me about it? It's like an obsession you yankees have with meddling in other countries' issues and thinking you have the right take. Of course it's mostly the Musk/Trump fanboys.

Musk is scum indeed. Yep.
I wasn't gonna open that link but I was curious. NO FUCKING WAY YOU SEARCHED "ELON MUSK HELP POVERTY" AND PASTED THE FIRST 2020 BLOG POST YOU FOUND LMAOOO

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto