Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and idk if i'm supposet to ask this here but after instaling hiya cfw my photos disapeared what happened?
The photos haven't been transferred over to the SDNAND.
If you have a way of opening the NAND backup's 2nd partition, copy the "photo" folder to the SD root. Haven't tried it myself, but it should work.

oom12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
um there are 2 twighlight menus and i opened the last run version it sadi dumping ram or something like that now it's on a black screen should i wait?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um there are 2 twighlight menus and i opened the last run version it sadi dumping ram or something like that now it's on a black screen should i wait?
It said a RAM dump file is being made, not that it's dumping RAM to the file. Please reboot.
Only launch the Last-run title when you actually launched a title using TWLMenu++.

MegaGenesis

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi. Recently my DS Lite broke, and this left my R4 Revolution (non SDHC) useless, since it won't read read on my Old 3DS even with CFW. I saw the list for Direct Acess to Slot 1 flashcard's SD for 3DS SD card users, but, is there any way to acess my R4DS' SD from there? I know its a legit R4DS because it runs the official original 1.18 Kernel (but nowdays i use Wood R4).

Or any way to boot thus old R4 on my 3DS? I don't want to fill all my 3DS' SD with all my NDS games.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Recently my DS Lite broke, and this left my R4 Revolution (non SDHC) useless, since it won't read read on my Old 3DS even with CFW. I saw the list for Direct Acess to Slot 1 flashcard's SD for 3DS SD card users, but, is there any way to acess my R4DS' SD from there? I know its a legit R4DS because it runs the official original 1.18 Kernel (but nowdays i use Wood R4).

Or any way to boot thus old R4 on my 3DS? I don't want to fill all my 3DS' SD with all my NDS games.
You can try one of Apache Thunder's Stage2 launchers in said thread.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Omegazerormz3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I need some help... I updated to the latest version of Twilight and every time I open it it just gives a nintendo ds/dsi error. anything I can do?:wacko:

FuntimeHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Robz8 I can play twlmenu ++, but when I put the memory card in my phone,He says the card is corrupted. And the phone says the only way to fix it is to format.But if I format I will lose my save and will have to get a crashed computer to format FAT32.

Omegazerormz3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
sorry for the late reply... if you don't remember how the nds/ndsi errors looked like here's how it looks
hqdefault.jpg

this is exactly the same error I'm having (I looked up an image this isn't actually my 3ds)

rampageair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I haven't played my 3ds for a while. I updated twilight menu yesterday and since then, I cannot open my nds games. I am able to run my gba games tho. Everytime I try to play a nds game, the screen freeze and top screen turn black while bottom screen turned white. I never met this crush before, any idea on how can I solve it?

Reactions: banjo2

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played my 3ds for a while. I updated twilight menu yesterday and since then, I cannot open my nds games. I am able to run my gba games tho. Everytime I try to play a nds game, the screen freeze and top screen turn black while bottom screen turned white. I never met this crush before, any idea on how can I solve it?
Delete "settings.ini" and "nds-bootstrap.ini" at "sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/" and "sd:/_nds/".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.